OverviewCrank up the volume and get dirty, no holding back
The award-winning Traxxas Slash short-course race truck puts you in the driver’s seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. Full-scale short-course race trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, dirt-roosting power slides, giant suspension travel, and big-air jumps.
Grab the throttle and the On-Board Audio System roars to life, projecting the actual engine sounds from a 900+ horsepower Pro 4X4 short course truck. Prepare to experience the beat of every piston stroke, feel the gear shifts under acceleration, and hear the horsepower as the RPM's scream through the power band. Bash it, crash it, and get it wet. No need to hold back.
- Traxxas iD Power Cell
- Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- NEW Traxxas On-Board Audio
- NEW 4amp Peak Detecting DC Fast Charger
- NEW Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in four officially licensed (paint and graphics) race replica versions: Mike Jenkins (Traxxas® #47), Mark Jenkins (Traxxas® #25), Traxxas Blue Racing Edition, and Traxxas White Racing Edition
- Scale dimensions and looks of actual short course off-road race trucks
- The Slash reaches speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- TQ 2.4GHz 3-channel transmitter
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented)
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5-inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
- Slash is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Rear Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph**
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (3-channel)
Product VideosOn-Board Audio System:
The On-Board Audio System uses sound that has been sampled from Traxxas team trucks, including the Traxxas Pro 4 short course truck driven by Traxxas' Mike Jenkins. Featuring an ON/OFF button and volume controls, you can adjust the system settings. Runtime is not compromised since the system uses a minimal amount of power from the battery. The sounds are intuitive and respond to the throttle input from the transmitter. Cruise around or rip full-throttle and hear the difference in engine RPM. If you're stopped for more than 10 seconds the engine will shut off. Just tap the throttle and hear the engine fire back up! Use the rocker switch on the included 3-channel transmitter to shift to "neutral" and hear the engine revving. Flip the switch, and it's back to racing.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control:
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, low voltage detection, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-7 cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. An exclusive feature on the XL-5 is the patented Training Mode™. This profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50% making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation. The XL-5 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
3-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security:
The TQ 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into almost any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 steering outputs. The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental transmitter switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is conveniently built-in and does not need to be set or activated.
Securely Mounted Electronics:
The ESC, receiver, and steering servo are screwed to the chassis for ultimate mounting security. There's no servo tape to loosen over time from dirt, heat, water, and collisions.
Designed from the ground up, the Slash chassis features a 13.2" wheelbase while offering over 3.5-inches of ground clearance. The chassis includes drain holes and a battery tray channel for routing servo wires to the receiver. Optional electronic speed control mounting bosses are incorporated into the chassis, making it easy to upgrade to the Extreme Power of the Velineon Brushless Power System. For race track competition, a transponder mount is located under the front shock tower when every second counts.
Slash Short Course Tires:
Realistic looks, realistic performance. Slash's tires have excellent grip in the dirt and just the right amount of slide on pavement and are mounted and pre-glued on impressive 2.2" wheels.
Race Replica ProGraphix® Painted Bodies:
No need for a paint or sticker session; Slash rolls out of the box ready for action with a factory-finished and mounted ProGraphix body and decals already applied for you, so its Ready-to-Race®. Traxxas Slash Prographix bodies are available in race replica versions: Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #47), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #25), Traxxas Blue Racing Edition, Traxxas White Racing Edition, and Hawaiian Edition.
Unmatched Customer Support and Parts Availability:
Unparalleled Traxxas support comes standard with every Traxxas model. Traxxas offers the most extensive product support base in the industry and provides unrivaled parts availability. Slash parts and service are available from a network of nearly 2,000 hobby dealers worldwide. Nobody works harder than Traxxas to be accessible to you. We have friendly toll-free phone support that's available from 8:30am to 9pm central time weekdays. Just call 1-888-TRAXXAS. We also offer e-mail support anytime at support@Traxxas.com. Traxxas models are about experiencing total performance and satisfaction, not just in the products, but also with the company that stands behind them.
Part Number TRA58034-1-MARK Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type RTR Length 22.36 inches (568mm) Front Track 11.65 inches (296mm) Rear Track 11.65 inches (296mm) Weight 76.2oz (2.16kg) Height (overall) 8.425 inches (214mm) Wheelbase 13.2 inches (335mm) Front Shock Length Long Rear Shock Length XXLong Front Tires Traxxas SCT 2.2" Rear Tires Traxxas SCT 2.2" Front Wheels 2.2" Satin-Finish Rear Wheels 2.2" Satin-Finish Speed Control Type Waterproof XL-5 ESC Motor (electric) Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn) Gear Ratio (internal) 2.72 (final drive: 12.58) Differential Type Steel Composite Planetary Gear Pitch 48-Pitch Transmission Metal Gear Magnum 272™ Steering Bellcrank Chassis Type Modified Tub Chassis Material Composite Nylon Center Ground Clearance 3.5 inches (89mm) Top Speed 30+mph** Skill Level 1 Radio System TQ™ 2.4GHz (3-channel)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock