Spektrum™ AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers makes it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable (sold separately) for programming
- Convenient Bluetooth Module available for wireless connection between AS3X Programming app and AS3X Receiver ( SPMBT1000 )
In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements.
Android and Spektrum iX12 users please note, due to the changing nature of Android FSK modulation, the audio programming cable ( SPMA3081 ) no longer functions with those devices. The best interface for all devices is the Spektrum Bluetooth Module ( SPMBT1000 ). It is faster, more reliable of a connection and you can simply leave it plugged into your receivers and access when you need to make changes.
- (1) AR636 DSMX 6-Channel AS3X Sport Receiver
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) Product Manual
The AR636B version of the AR636 is an OEM replacement item that does not have a remote receiver port or Xbus telemetry port. Beyond those differences, if you have this receiver new in package, not from some BNF or RTF aircraft, it will program exactly like the AR636 receivers.
Antenna Length: 200mm
- Perfect for enthusiasts interested in park flyers up to giant scale aircraft that want to take advantage of AS3X® technology & stabilization
- AS3X technology—3 axis stabilization
- 3 gyro modes allow customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PCs—easy setup at home or at the field
- Compact design
- Standard servo connectors
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with Gas/Nitro applications
- Programmable from most mobile devices (iOS and Android user check for updates) as well as PCs—easy setup at home or at the field
Flight Log Compatible: Yes
Height: 0.60 in (14mm)
Length: 1.70 in (42mm)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
Weight: 0.36 oz (10.2g)
Width: 0.90 in (23.5mm)
Part Number SPMAR636B Antenna Length 200mm Band 2.4GHz Channels 6 Flight Log Compatible Yes Height 0.60 in (14mm) Length 1.70 in (42mm) Modulation DSMX Programmable Yes Range Full Technology AS3X Telemetry Yes Voltage Range 3.5-9.6V Weight 0.36 oz (10.2g) Width 0.90 in (23.5mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Works With