The best-selling Traxxas Stampede is the original high performance monster truck. Its legendary ruggedness has made the Stampede name synonymous with off-road fun. Today, the Stampede has a bold look, innovative features, and of course, more power. With a top speed of 30+mph and a tall drive-over-anything ground clearance, Stampede rips through grass and powers over curbs. Waterproof electronics allow it to blast through puddles and shred snow for all-weather adventure. Step up to genuine Traxxas quality and performance and discover a whole new level of fun with the Traxxas Stampede!
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas tra2056 steering servo
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance
- Top speed over 30mph*
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Talon™ 2.8" tires are pre-glued on stunning mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- Performance foam tire inserts
Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
Height (overall): 9.5" (241mm)
Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.8"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star™)
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star™)
Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
Steering Servo: tra2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: tra6519 3-Channel Micro
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
Differential Type: Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Steering: Single Point
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Top Speed: 30+mph**
Skill Level: 1
*Battery expansion kit available ( tra3725X ).
**With 7-cell battery and included optional 21-tooth pinion gear.
Product VideosTitan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor:
The Stampede includes a powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan - an industry first for this class of truck! The Titan's oversized armature (30% larger compared to 540-sized armatures) features 12 turns of pure copper wire for big torque and increased power-handling capabilities. The integrated cooling fan lowers running temperatures for more fun behind the wheel. The Titan 12T requires very little maintenance and provides consistent torque and high speeds run-after-run, without fading. Beyond the specs, the Titan 12T is made for rock-crushing torque, hardcore wheelie launches, explosive jumping, and just about any other 4-wheel fun that demands real horsepower.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control:
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. This high-performance ESC packs impressive features that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, low voltage detection, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-7 cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. The exclusive and patented Training Mode™ reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50%, making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power.
Precision 2.4GHz Control:
Switch on the power and drive! That's all there is to it with the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system. There are no frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. Race multiple vehicles side by side without interference. The TQ's advanced programming provides long-range control with smooth, glitch-free performance. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all day driving with an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Waterproof Receiver Box:
Stampede's innovative waterproof receiver box allows easy access to the receiver for maintenance. The unique patented design holds a 3-channel micro receiver that saves weight and provides reliable, long-range RC performance.
Securely Mounted Electronics:
The ESC and watertight receiver box mount directly to the chassis for ultimate mounting security. There's no servo tape to loosen over time with dirt, heat, and collisions.
The Stampede's fully trimmed and painted ProGraphix body turns heads everywhere it goes with an aggressive look and bold paint design. Decals come pre-applied to save you time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas' ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-to-Race® models.
Brushless Ready Magnum 272™ Transmission:
The Stampede's Magnum 272 transmission features metal gears riding on ultra-smooth sealed ball bearings. Combined with the smooth 48-pitch gears, power transfers quietly to the durable telescoping U-joint driveshafts. The sealed gearbox protects the transmission components from dirt and rocks. Best of all, the Magnum 272 is built Traxxas Tough™ to handle massive brushless power without the need for costly upgrades
Brushless Ready Planetary Gear Differential:
The Traxxas planetary gear differential uses hardened steel internal gears for maximum strength during rigorous off-road bashing. This type of differential requires virtually no maintenance and its efficient design puts maximum tire-shredding power to the wheels.
Monster 4" Ground Clearance:
With 4-inches of center ground clearance, the Stampede goes places other trucks can't! Stampede easily tackles real world obstacles such as tall grass, curbs, and rocks.
Part Number TRA36054-4-ORNG Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type No Battery Length 16.25" (413mm) Front Track 12.75" (324mm) Rear Track 12.75" (324mm) Weight 65.3oz (1.85 kg) Height (overall) 9.5" (241mm) Wheelbase 10.63" (270mm) Front Shock Length Long Rear Shock Length XXLong Front Tires (pre-glued) Talon™ 2.8" Rear Tires (pre-glued) Talon™ 2.8" Front Wheels 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star™) Rear Wheels 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star™) Electronic Speed Control XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control Motor (electric) Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn) Steering Servo tra2056 High Torque Waterproof Transmitter TQ 2.4GHz Radio Receiver tra6519 3-Channel Micro Gear Ratio (internal) 2.72 (final drive: 12.34) Differential Type Planetary Gear Pitch 48-Pitch Transmission Magnum 272™ Steering Single Point Chassis Type Modified Tub Chassis Material Composite Nylon Top Speed 30+mph** Skill Level 1
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Stampede 36054-4 Manual - DE
- Stampede 36054-4 Manual - EN
- Stampede 36054-4 Manual - FR
- Stampede 36054-4 Manual - SP
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock