OverviewUnleash the fun
The Traxxas Bandit takes RC fun to a whole new level with faster speeds, innovative technology, and hobby-grade durability! The sleek, lightweight chassis keeps weight down low for razor-sharp handling and blazing 35+mph speed. The powerful Titan® 12-turn motor and waterproof XL-5® Electronic Speed Control power the Bandit through water, mud, and snow for wild all-weather adventures. The advanced TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system provides long-range, glitch-free performance while ripping rooster tails in the mud or soaring over jumps. The included high-capacity 8.4V NiMH Power Cell™ battery provides long run times and charges quickly on the included 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger. Step up to genuine Traxxas quality and performance and discover a whole new level of fun with the Traxxas Bandit!
- Fully assembled, waterproof
- TQ™ 2.4 GHz radio system
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- ProGraphix® painted body
- 4 "AA" (Transmitter)
Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 3000mAh, 8.4V, 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud, and snow
- Waterproof receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included optional 31-tooth pinion gear*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three drive profiles
- Sport Mode - forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode - forward / brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% forward / brake / 50% reverse (patented)
- 12-turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with reinforced motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Alias™ 2.2" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superioroff-road traction
- Tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer™ wheels
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted bodies
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Front Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Rear Track: 9.84" (250mm)
Weight: 48oz (1.36 kg)
Height (Overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.25" (286mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XX-Long
Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"
Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™)
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™)
Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (Electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn 550)
Steering Servo: tra2056 High Torque Waterproof
Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
Receiver: tra6519 3-Channel Micro
Gear Ratio (Internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 10.17)
Differential Type: Planetary Steel Gear
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Fiber-Composite
Skill Level: 1
*Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
*Battery expansion kit available ( tra3725X ).
**With 7-cell battery and included optional 31-tooth pinion gear.
Product VideosTitan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor:
The Bandit features a powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan - an industry first for a high-performance Ready-To-Race® buggy. The Titan's oversized armature (30% larger compared to 540-sized armatures) features 12 turns of pure copper wire for big torque and increased power-handling capabilities. The integrated cooling fan lowers running temperatures for more fun behind the wheel. The Titan 12T requires very little maintenance and provides consistent torque and high speeds run-after-run, without fading. Beyond the specs, the Titan 12T is made for dirt-roosting torque, lightning-quick acceleration, big-air jumps, and just about any other 4-wheel fun that demands real horsepower.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control:
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-5 Electronic Speed Control handles the elements while smoothly supplying power to the motor. This high-performance ESC packs impressive features that are normally only found on high-end replacement units. The XL-5 features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, low voltage detection, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 4-7 cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo compatibility, and built-in BEC. High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. The exclusive and patented Training Mode™ profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-5 by 50%, making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power.
Traxxas 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger:
Bandit includes a 4-amp peak detecting charger for quick, convenient, hassle-free charging. The charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for charging charging in the field. The brilliant LED provides charging status while the battery charges. The peak-detecting charger is optimized for charging Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery packs. Just plug the included Power Cell battery in for a perfect charge, run after run.
3-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security:
The TQ 2.4GHz micro receiver fits easily into almost any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 steering outputs. The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental transmitter switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is conveniently built-in and does not need to be set or activated.
Torque-Control™ Slipper Clutch:
The Torque-Control slipper clutch uses special semi-metallic friction pads and finned aluminum alloy pressure plates to dissipate heat and provide consistent traction control. The friction material remains stable across a wide temperature range to provide smooth, linear engagement you can count on, run after run. Spur gears remove and replace easily without altering the slipper adjustment.
Included Optional Pinion Gear:
The Bandit reaches its blistering 35+mph top speed on-road using the optional 31-tooth pinion gear (included) and a 7-cell 8.4V battery pack (sold separately). Out of the box, the installed 21-tooth pinion gear is just right for all-around, on or off-road action.
The Bandit's fully trimmed and painted ProGraphix bodies turn heads everywhere they go with their stunning looks and bold paint designs. Decals come pre-applied to save you time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas' ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-to-Race® models.
Brushless Ready Magnum 272™ Transmission:
The Bandit's Magnum 272 transmission features metal gears riding on ultra-smooth sealed ball bearings. Combined with the smooth 48-pitch gears, power transfers quietly to the durable telescoping U-joint driveshafts. The sealed gearbox protects the transmission components from dirt and rocks. Best of all, the Magnum 272 is built Traxxas Tough™ to handle massive brushless power without the need for costly upgrades.
Part Number TRA24054-1-REDX Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type RTR Length 16.25" (413mm) Front Track 9.84" (250mm) Rear Track 9.84" (250mm) Weight 48oz (1.36 kg) Height (Overall) 7" (178mm) Wheelbase 11.25" (286mm) Front Shock Length Long Rear Shock Length XX-Long Front Tires (Pre-Glued) Alias™ Ribbed 2.2" Rear Tires (Pre-Glued) Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2" Front Wheels 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™) Rear Wheels 2.2" Mirror-Chrome (Tracer™) Electronic Speed Control XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control Motor (Electric) Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn 550) Steering Servo tra2056 High Torque Waterproof Transmitter TQ 2.4GHz Radio Receiver tra6519 3-Channel Micro Gear Ratio (Internal) 2.72 (Final Drive: 10.17) Differential Type Planetary Steel Gear Gear Pitch 48-Pitch Transmission Magnum 272™ Steering Bellcrank Chassis Type Modified Tub Chassis Material Fiber-Composite Top-Speed 35+mph** Skill Level 1 *Battery Tray Dimensions 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Bandit 24054-1 Manual - DE
- Bandit 24054-1 Manual - EN
- Bandit 24054-1 Manual - FR
- Bandit 24054-1 Manual - SP
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock