In 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added two more I.F.M.A.R. World Championships to its legacy in 2011 and 2013.
Designed to take advantage of today's faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64 Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center slipper using Low Coefficient Friction (LCF) pads, the B64 rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on artificial turf and carpet surfaces.
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 540 Motor
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10 Buggy Wheels, Tires, Inserts & CA Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Shorty Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
Wheels, tires, painted body and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Ball Bearings: Yes
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction X-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Refined arm mount geometry with quick and easy tuning
- Front and rear anti-roll bars keep chassis flat for increased corner speed
- Narrow, 7075 hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Strengthened front and rear suspension with hard-anodized aluminum caster blocks and carbon fiber shock towers
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts™
- All metric hardware throughout
- Easy access center slipper clutch with LCF pads
- 12mm front wheel aluminum drive hexes
Batteries: 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty (Required)
Completion Level: Kit
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
Motor Size: 1/10 Scale 540-size Electric (Required)
Pinion: Not Included
Radio: 2-Channel Surface Transmitter, and its Batteries (Required)
Servos: Steering Servo (Required)
Shock Type: 12mm "Big Bore" Threaded Aluminum Oil-Filled
Speed Control: Required
Spur Gear: 81T
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm Hex
Wheelbase: 11.18 in (284mm)
Part Number ASC90014 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type Unassembled Kit Ball Bearings Yes Batteries 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty (Required) Body Clear Charger Required Chassis Aluminum Completion Level Kit Differential Ball Drivetrain 4WD Gear Pitch 48-Pitch Internal Gear Ratio 2.47:1 Length Varies Motor Size 1/10 Scale 540-size Electric (Required) Pinion Not Included Radio 2-Channel Surface Transmitter, and its Batteries (Required) Servos Steering Servo (Required) Shock Type 12mm "Big Bore" Threaded Aluminum Oil-Filled Size/Scale 1/10 Speed Control Required Spur Gear 81T Suspension Independent Weight Varies Wheel Hex Size 12mm Hex Wheelbase 11.18 in (284mm) Width Varies
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!