Street Racing -- An unsanctioned form of auto racing which occurs on public roads. Racing in the streets is centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- (4) AA Alkaline batteries used in the transmitter
- (1) 2s-3s Lipo battery with high current t-plug
- (1) Battery charger
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Factory finished two-piece Reakt drag race body with rear spoiler
- Water-resistant high-powered Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and Lipo low-voltage cutoff
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Rear CVA driveshafts for more reliability
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6-to-1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available
Length: 609.6mm (24”)
Width: 272mm (10.70”)
Weight: 1850g (4.08 lbs)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68”)
Transmission Ratio: 2.6:1
Body Style: Other
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.60:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Part Number ASC70025 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type RTR Scale 1/10 Power Electric Length 609.6mm (24”) Width 272mm (10.70”) Weight 1850g (4.08 lbs) Wheelbase 322mm (12.68”) Transmission Ratio 2.6:1 Terrain On-Road Body Style Other Internal Gear Ratio 2.60:1 Drive 2WD
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great RTR No Prep for the money
First the customer service: Outstanding. I've been shopping at Larry's for years and they awesome. They're knowledgeable and will answer any questions you may have on a product. Now on to the car: Looked solid and no obvious flaws. The car is definitely setup for beginners. The gearing (spur 87 tooth and pinion18 tooth gear) are setup for about 23-27mph. The slipper clutch nut was just tight enough so the lock nut wouldn't back out. Since I already have a hopped up No Prep Drag Racing Car, the DR10 will be my cruiser (keeping it stock) or for family and friends can use since none of them have experience in this genre of racing.
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Instruction Manual (7.63 MB)
- #29185 Reedy SC600-BL Brushless ESC Manual (1.89 MB)
- #29203 XP120 Radio manual (10.02 MB)
- LiPo Instruction Manual 2017 (327.08 kB)
- Reedy Sensorless Brushless Motor Manual (816.03 kB)