OverviewThe 3-channel you'll grow (and go) with.
Sport-level racers and bashers will appreciate the TTX300's many popular features, along with its amazing adjustability. With its user programmable 3rd channel this radio is extremely versatile; it can operate functions such as digs, winches and diff locks, which makes it ideal for rock crawling. It can also control lights, shifting and needle/carb adjustments, as well as multiple boat accessories.
Need more reasons? There's SLT (Secure Link Technology), which creates an unbreakable link between the receiver and your transmitter with push-button ease. The radio sports futuristic styling that's unlike any other transmitter. And you get all this at an incredibly affordable price!
User programmable third channel
3-channel TR325 micro receiver (TACL0325) with failsafe
Steering and throttle trim and end point adjustments
Steering rate adjustment
70/30 throttle setting
Sleek new case design
Can use any SLT receiver
- TTX300 3-Channel Transmitter
- TR325 3-Channel Receiver, TACL0325
- Instruction Manual
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Servos of modeler's choice
- User programmable 3rd channel for more versatility
- Super small TR325 receiver with failsafe
- Steering and throttle end point adjustments and trim dials
- Steering rate adjustment for different skill levels
- SLT-Secure Link Technology creates an unbreakable link between the transmitter and receiver eliminating any possibility of interference
- One year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage by caused by abuse, misuse, alteration or accident
Part Number TACJ0300 Channels 3 Frequencies 2.403-2.480GHz Protocol Tactic SLT Modulation FHSS spread spectrum Input Power 3.40-7.00 DC, four 1.5V alkaline, or 1.2V NiCd/NiMH Output Power <0.1W Power On Indicator Red LED Receiving Frequency 2.403-2.480GHz Dimensions .75 x .55 x 1.4" (19 x 14 x 35mm) Weight 18oz (5.2g)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Works With