The Spektrum AR6610T 6-channel receiver is a DSM2 and DSMX compatible receiver with a compact footprint design to fit in a wide range of models. It will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as 3D airplanes and helicopters. It features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. An SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote receiver is available separately to eliminate the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect 2.4GHz systems.
The AR6610T receiver throttle port includes SMART Throttle. When equipped with SMART Throttle the normal servo connector delivers the throttle signal to the ESC, plus the ESC can send telemetry data like voltage and current back to the receiver. The AR6610T receiver is compatible with the Spektrum Avian line of ESCs. For SMART Throttle to function you must have a SMART Throttle ESC paired with a SMART Throttle telemetry receiver, and a Spektrum DSMX transmitter with telemetry. An update for your transmitter may be required for Smart Technology features. See www.spektrumrc.com to register and update your transmitter
- The DX7S and DX8 Gen 1 Spektrum Transmitters will not display Altitude or Variometer telemetry with the SPMAR6610T receiver.
- These transmitters do not support Forward Programming devices: DX6i, DX6G2 (EU Version), DX7, DX7S, DX7SE, DX7G2 (EU Version), DX8, Non-computer transmitters
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, giant scale and carbon-fiber DLG aircraft installations
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPMSPM9747, sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
Part Number SPMAR6610T
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!