This affordable, durable and full AC/DC powered charger can be utilized for surface, air and marine R/C charging purposes. With the ability to handle 1S to 6S LiPo/LiFe/LiIon batteries as well as 1-to 15-cell Ni-MH and NiCd batteries and a range of selectable currents, the Prophet 400W Quad is an asset to any hobby collection.
- (2) EC3 charge leads
- (2) T-Type charge leads
- (1) receiver charge lead
- (2) JST-XH Balance Boards
- Thunder Power Balance Board
Input: 100–240V AC or 11–18V DC
- 4 Channel Outputs – Charge different battery types and different charge rate simultaneously
- Ultra-fast charging with up to 10 Amp charge power per channel
- 400 Watts Total Power (100W x 4 channels of output)
- Multi-Voltage Charges 1–6S LiPo/LiFe, 1–15C NiMH and 2–24V Pb
- Multi-Chemistry: LiPo/LiFe, NiMH, and lead acid
- Easy to use quad LCD displays
- Integrated safety features include, short circuit, reverse polarity, low input voltage and over temperature protection.
- DC Power Cord Not Included (order item DYNC1106)
# Cells: 1–6S LiFe/LiIon/LiPo; 1–15C NiCd/NiMH; 2–24V Pb
Charge Rate: 0.1–10.0A × 4, Maximum Voltage 25.2V
Input Connector: AC cord, detachable, North American plug, DC cord, bullet connectors
Output Connector: Banana to EC3, Banana to Deans Compatible, Banana to Rx
Battery Type: LiFe, LiIon, LiPo, NiCd, NiMH, Pb
Cooling Method: Cooling fan
Amp Meter: Yes
LCD: 2 line × 16 character LCD
Length: 9.57 in (243mm)
Width: 7.52 in (191mm)
Height: 2.64 in (67mm)
Overload Protection: Yes
Part Number DYNC2050 Supported Chemistries LiPo, LiFE, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, Pb (lead acid) Input Source AC, DC Input 100–240V AC or 11–18V DC # Cells 1–6S LiFe/LiIon/LiPo; 1–15C NiCd/NiMH; 2–24V Pb Peak Yes Charge Rate 0.1–10.0A × 4, Maximum Voltage 25.2V Input Connector AC cord, detachable, North American plug, DC cord, bullet connectors Output Connector Banana to EC3, Banana to Deans Compatible, Banana to Rx Battery Type LiFe, LiIon, LiPo, NiCd, NiMH, Pb Cooling Method Cooling fan Voltmeter Yes Amp Meter Yes LCD 2 line × 16 character LCD Discharge Yes Length 9.57 in (243mm) Width 7.52 in (191mm) Height 2.64 in (67mm) Overload Protection Yes
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Works With