Ideal for storing multiple 3S lipos, our Magnum Lipo Safe (7" x 6.25" x 1.75") is designed for transporting your batteries safely and conveniently to the flying field. It features both a heavy-duty handle and elastic straps inside the bag to secure your lipos in place.
All of our Lipo Safe bags are made from durable fire-resistant materials to help protect you and your belongings in the event of a lipo battery fire. With a secure heavy-duty velcro closure and vents to reduce pressure, Lipo Safe bags are designed to help contain the heat and flames that can result when a lipo combusts during charging or while in storage.
While Lipo Safe bags can help provide some much-needed protection, it is still crucial to follow the proper precautions for Lipo battery charging at all times.
- 1. Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- 2. Attach charging leads to battery.
- 3. Place battery in Lipo Safe, toward the bottom of the bag.
- 4. Place Lipo Safe on non-flammable surface.
- 5. Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the Lipo Safe.
- 6. Close and secure the velcro on the Lipo Safe top flap.
- 7. Charge battery using proper charging practices.
Part Number CSRCLS-MAGNUM
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!