This is the large LiPo safety sack from Venom.
How to use:
Placing battery to be charged toward bottom of bag, routing charge leads through vent at top seam and snapping flap closed
- One large LiPo Safety Sack
Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3V per cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting on future charging.
Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
It is modeler's sole responsibility to assure their charger is working correctly. Always monitor charging process. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
In the event of a crash, remove battery from model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
Length: 286mm (11.25)
- Constructed of flame resistant material, this sack is used by R/C pilots and racers to contain possible explosions from LiPo batteries involved in a crash or during charging or discharging
- Assembled with high temperature fireproof thread
- Closure flap snaps shut to better contain fire and debris in case of catastrophic failure
- Fits into any field box or pit box
Width: 229mm (9)
Part Number VNR1642 Length 286mm (11.25) Width 229mm (9)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!