OverviewCrush anything in your path
Over the past decade, Axial has been synonymous with crawlers and the scale trail community for creating vehicles that inspire endless adventure and creative freedom. Something interesting started to evolve and a trend began to appear, 4WD straight axle Monster Jam® Trucks. What’s usually the first thought that comes to mind when someone mentions Monster Jam? Grave Digger® – who is sitting right up on top! The iconic black, purple, and green graveyard themed paint job has been haunting and thrilling fans for over 30 years. Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck. Very similar to modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance. Not to mention, it’s the first true-to-scale 4WD straight axle Monster Jam Truck available on the market today!
- (1) Grave Digger Monster Jam Truck with Radio, Steering Servo, ESC, Motor and Body
- (1) User Manual
- 2S or 3S LiPo pack or NiMH pack
- Suitable Charger DYNC2030
- Charging Bag if using LiPo battery
- Track equipment
Length: 19" (483mm)
- Chassis: SMT10 tube frame with many pivot points for suspension tuning, easy battery access at rear, adjustable battery tray accomodates most standard 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
- Drive: Four wheel straight axle with Wild Boar HD driveshafts, larger diameter crosspin for added strength, new center splined slider with added material to reduce flex and fatigue, heavy duty front C-hubs
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 with user programmable 3rd channel, steering rate adjustment, 70/30 throttle setting, and 3-channel TR325 receiver, Tactic TSX45 metal gear steering servo with 151oz-in torque & dual ball bearings
- ESC: Axial AE-5 waterproof, drag brake, star plug, ESC switches between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper
- Motor: Axial brush equipped 27 turn
- Transmission: AX10, updated dual pad slipper system with 32P gearing new slipper design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area, three gear layout, metal motor plate, 56T Spur/11T Pinion RTR gearing for 3S LiPo operation includes 16T Pinion for 2S LiPo operation
- Wheels: 2.2" (56mm) diameter nylon construction, 12mm hex
- Tires: 2.2" BKT purpose built to handle the rigors of Monster Jam Truck Racing
- Transmission: All metal gears, single speed, full ball bearing equipped
- Shocks: Oil-filled aluminum body, multiple mounting positions
- Body: .040" (1mm) thick polycarbonate replica of early 1950s panel van, scale interior with glow in the dark driver and chrome zoomie style headers
- Steering: Heavy duty tie rod, drag link, and simulated scale hydraulic ram steering link
- Rear Suspension: Trailing arm 4-link, high-strength composite AR60 OCP axle, axle tubes reinforced with boxed-in axle truss, off- center pumpkin design, updated steering knuckles for dual shear, also eliminates secondary bolt plate, updated diff cover and servo mount, rear swaybar
Width: 13.2" (335mm)
Height: 10.6" (270mm)
Wheelbase: 13.9" (353mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.9" (74mm)
Weight: 7.11lbs (3.22kg) estimated with electronics
Motor: Axial 27T Electric Motor
Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4gHz
Servos: Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in
ESC: AE-5, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof
Product VideosSMT10™ TUBE FRAME CHASSIS:
Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ Grave Digger Monster Jam® Truck. Very similar to the modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance. The chassis offers many pivot points for suspension tuning. Scale realism and strength are achieved through triangulation of the chassis tubes, making it ready for maximum attack and hard core Monster Truck bashing.
2.2 BKT MONSTER JAM TIRES:
BKT is the official and exclusive tire manufacturer of Monster Jam and its fleet of monster trucks. BKT has designed and developed the special BKT Monster Jam Tire, a purpose-built tire to handle the rigors of Monster Jam Truck racing and freestyle competition. The 1/10 scale BKT tire is modeled to provide scale realism and maximum performance for your Axial Monster Jam Truck. Foam inserts included.
The AR60 OCP-Axle™ is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The combination of our axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
-Off-center pumpkin design
-Axle tubes are reinforced with a boxed-in axle truss
-High strength composite material
-Updated steering knuckles for dual shear, also eliminates secondary bolt on plate
-Updated differential cover and servo mount for new look
TRAILING ARM 4-LINKED REAR SUSPENSION:
The SMT10™ features the proven AR60 axle with a trailing arm 4-linked rear suspension and additional shock mounting positions.
HEAVY DUTY HYDRAULIC RAM STYLE STEERING LINKS:
For steering, we’ve designed a heavy duty tie rod, drag link, and simulated scale hydraulic ram steering link to help get the massive BKT tires pointed in the right direction so you can stay on course.
Updated Dual Pad slipper system with 32 Pitch gearing. New slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. More precise tuning and holding power. Stronger 32P gearing for high torque applications. 56T Spur / 11T Pinion RTR gearing for 3S. Includes 16T Pinion for 2S.
- Three gear layout
- Metal motor plate
- 32P gearing
- Heavy duty slipper
- Sealed gear cover
WB8 HD DRIVESHAFTS:
Updated design for larger diameter crosspin (2x11mm) for added strength. New center splined slider floats between each end, added material on this part reduces flex and fatigue.
MULTIPLE SHOCK MOUNTING POSITIONS:
We've included a variety of shock mounting points for additional suspension tuning options. There’s also additional mounting points on the cage and at the axle for moving your shocks to a more scale, vertical position if desired.
REAR SWAYBAR FOR ADDED STABILITY:
A rear sway bar is included to help keep torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration. A sway bar's main function is to control body roll, yet still allow your shocks to move vertically with the changing terrain. The SMT10™ chassis design allows you to add an optional sway bar to the front.
AE-5 ESC, WATERPROOF:
The Axial AE-5 ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPO and NiMh battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
METAL GEAR TACTIC SERVO, 151 oz-in, WATER RESISTANT:
The included Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo is rated at 151 oz-in of torque for massive turning power and dual ball bearings provide smooth and precise movement for the metal gear train.
Part Number AX90055 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type RTR Length 19" (483mm) Width 13.2" (335mm) Height 10.6" (270mm) Wheelbase 13.9" (353mm) Ground Clearance 2.9" (74mm) Weight 7.11lbs (3.22kg) estimated with electronics Motor Axial 27T Electric Motor Radio Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4gHz Servos Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in ESC AE-5, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock