The ready-to-run Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy is a “new from the ground up” design that any RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel transmitter and DIG transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy with factory-assembled ease, choose the Capra 1.9 Unlimited RTR. Then just add batteries and get crawling!
- (1) Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD RTR with:
- (1) Spektrum™ STX3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) 540-Size 35T Brushed Motor
- (1) Product Manual
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tires mounted on injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling.
- Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions.
- Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities.
Ball Bearings: Full set
Batteries: Shorty configuration (sold separately)
Body: Polycarbonate, screen printed color scheme,Separate panels
Brakes: Integral with ESC
Bushing Material: Metal
Charger: Sold separately
Chassis: Injection molded tubular
Completion Level: Kit
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Final Drive Ratio: 37:1
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Ground Clearance: 3" (76.2mm)
Height: 8.25" (209.5mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 5.14:1
Length: 17" (431.8mm)
Max Battery Dimensions: 1.02 x 3.8 x 1.8" (26 x 98 x 47mm)
Motor Size: 540 35T
Radio: Spektrum STX3 3-channel, SRX300 3-ch receiver
Servos: SX107 micro metal gear high torque steering servo, axle mounted for better steering in full articulation
Shock Type: Aluminum body, oil-filled, coil-over spring
Speed Control: Axial AE-5L to operate light bar, IC3 battery connector
Suspension: 4-link solid axle
Tire Compound: S30
Tire Diameter: 4.7" (119mm)
Tire Tread: Nitto Trail Grappler
Track: Front and Rear, 8.75" (222.2mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-side
Vehicle Type: Scale 4x4 crawler kit
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg)
Wheel Diameter: 1.9" (48.26mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm Hex
Wheel Type: Raceline 3-piece beadlock monster
Wheel Width: 1" (25.4mm)
Wheelbase: 12.5" (317.5mm)
Width: 10.25" (260.35mm)
Product VideosCURRIE F9 PORTAL AXLES:
The Currie F9 Portal Axles add substantially more ground clearance at the diff pumpkin while also providing an excellent 7.39:1 gear ratio. Completely ball bearing driven, and metal gears throughout for durability.
The ground up designed transmission features a "Dig" function. With the new STX3 transmitter, the user can "switch" between 4WD and locking the rear axle while powering with front drive only, allowing for tighter turning radius on the rocks. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all metal internal gears for strength and durability. Micro Dig Servo SPMSSX107 included!
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS:
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for greater strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and has added material to reduce flex and fatigue.
STAINLESS STEEL STEERING LINKS:
The steering links are also made from 6mm stainless steel, offering precise steering and durability.
LARGE BORE ALUMINUM SHOCKS:
The oil-filled shocks are an all-new design with hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate.
NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER TIRES:
Get a secure grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails from the S30 compound Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires.
3-PIECE BEADLOCK WHEELS:
For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, Axial® has outfitted the Capra™ with 3-piece licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
35T BRUSHED MOTOR:
Delivering an even balance of speed and technical crawling, the included 540 size, 35T motor features a hassle-free design with enlarged cooling ports for extended periods of use.
DYNAMITE® AE-5L ESC W/ DRAG BRAKE, WATERPROOF:
The Dynamite AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
LED LIGHT BAR:
A roof mounted LED light bar helps light the way on those late night crawls with your friends. LED Light bar and two front mounted LED lights are included.
Part Number AXI03000T1 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type No Battery Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required Ball Bearings Full set Batteries Shorty configuration (sold separately) Body Polycarbonate, screen printed color scheme,Separate panels Brakes Integral with ESC Bushing Material Metal Charger Sold separately Chassis Injection molded tubular Completion Level Kit Differential Locked Drivetrain 4WD Shaft Drive Final Drive Ratio 37:1 Gear Pitch 32-Pitch Ground Clearance 3" (76.2mm) Height 8.25" (209.5mm) Internal Gear Ratio 5.14:1 Length 17" (431.8mm) Max Battery Dimensions 1.02 x 3.8 x 1.8" (26 x 98 x 47mm) Motor Size 540 35T Pinion 14T Radio Spektrum STX3 3-channel, SRX300 3-ch receiver Servos SX107 micro metal gear high torque steering servo, axle mounted for better steering in full articulation Shock Type Aluminum body, oil-filled, coil-over spring Size/Scale 1/10 Speed Control Axial AE-5L to operate light bar, IC3 battery connector Suspension 4-link solid axle Tire Compound S30 Tire Diameter 4.7" (119mm) Tire Tread Nitto Trail Grappler Track Front and Rear, 8.75" (222.2mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-side Vehicle Type Scale 4x4 crawler kit Water-Resistant Yes Weight 4.5lbs (2.04kg) Wheel Diameter 1.9" (48.26mm) Wheel Hex Size 12mm Hex Wheel Type Raceline 3-piece beadlock monster Wheel Width 1" (25.4mm) Wheelbase 12.5" (317.5mm) Width 10.25" (260.35mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD RTR Trail Buggy Manual - English (6.44 MB)
- 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD RTR Trail Buggy Manual - French (6.45 MB)
- 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD RTR Trail Buggy Manual - German (6.44 MB)
- 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD RTR Trail Buggy Manual - Italian (6.45 MB)
- 1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD RTR Trail Buggy Manual - Multilingual (16.10 MB)