OverviewTough enough for the craziest of fun
The Stampede 4X4 VXL is engineered like no other to turn extreme power into extreme monster truck fun! Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) lets you experience Stampede’s extreme power, speed, and acceleration by making it much easier to control on slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. The efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. You're in full control with the Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. Choose a 7-cell NiMH battery (sold separately) for 35+mph speed or install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! It's brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use.
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Velineon® Brushless Power System
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Precision Tool Set
- NiMH, or LiPo Battery
- 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
Length: 19.69 Inches (500mm) 15.63 Inches (397mm) without wheelie bar
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Stampede 4X4 VXL reaches speeds in excess of 60+mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module ( tra6511 ) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver ( tra6533 ) with Traxxas Stability Management
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Digital high-torque Traxxas tra2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Black-chrome All-Star™ 2.8" wheels
- Talon™ multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Stampede 4X4 VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Front Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Rear Track: 13.39 Inches (340mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 2.90 Inches (74mm)
Weight: 89.64 oz (2.54kg)
Height (overall): 9.21 Inches (234mm)
Wheelbase: 10.83 Inches (275mm)
Shock Length: Long (front), XXLong (rear)
Tires: Talon™ 2.8"
Tire Diameter: 4.80 Inches (122mm) (front and rear)
Wheels (front/rear): 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star™)
Wheel Diameter: 2.8 Inches (72mm) Outer
2.8 Inches (72mm) Inner
Speed Control Type: VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control
Motor (electric): Velineon® 3500 Brushless
Overall Drive Ratio: 13.97 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 32
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
Steering: Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel) with Traxxas Stability Management
Body: ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede
Top Speed: 60+mph*
Skill Level: 1
**Battery Tray Dimensions: 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
*With optional gearing and 3S LiPo battery (items sold separately).
**Battery expansion kit available ( tra6727X ).
Product VideosPrecision 2.4GHz Control:
Traxxas Stampede 4X4 VXL is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Traxxas Stability Management (TSM), Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action. Just press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power Traxxas Slash 4X4. Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible:
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. Equip the TQi with a Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511, sold separately) and turn your Android, iPad® iPhone® or iPod touch® (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model. The Traxxas Link Application is available on Google Play and the App Store.
The Traxxas exclusive Self-Righting feature made its debut in the ground-breaking X-Maxx monster truck. But we didn’t limit this innovation to one truck. With one press of a button, your monster truck can automatically get itself back on all four tires. This means the action doesn’t have to stop to rescue an upside down truck.
Sealed Watertight Receiver Box:
Stampede 4X4’s receiver is fully enclosed for protection from the elements. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a patented watertight seal, and a custom blue O-ring seals the receiver box to protect the receiver from water. The receiver can be removed for service and aftermarket receivers can be installed without losing the sealing properties of the box.
Stampede 4X4 has huge amounts of seemingly bottomless, ultra-plush suspension travel for suspension action that swallows up jumps and delivers incredible rough-track control. The fully-optimized front axle carrier is a result of computer modeling that allowed engineers to design for maximum articulation without binding or interference. Tight steering response is always there, even at the extreme ranges of the suspension travel. Double-shear tie rods and camber links simply can't pop off, so you always stay in control. Robust construction wards off crash damage, and oversized 10x15mm inboard bearings and 5x11mm outboard bearings are incredibly durable and smooth.
Stampede 4X4’s fully trimmed and painted ProGraphix body is available in red, blue, black, and silver. Decals are also applied to save you time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas’ ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-To-Race® models.
Part Number TRA67086-4-BLUE Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type RTR Length 19.69 Inches (500mm) 15.63 Inches (397mm) without wheelie bar Front Track 13.39 Inches (340mm) Rear Track 13.39 Inches (340mm) Center Ground Clearance 2.90 Inches (74mm) Weight 89.64 oz (2.54kg) Height (overall) 9.21 Inches (234mm) Wheelbase 10.83 Inches (275mm) Shock Length Long (front), XXLong (rear) Tires Talon™ 2.8" Tire Diameter 4.80 Inches (122mm) (front and rear) Wheels (front/rear) 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Star™) Wheel Diameter 2.8 Inches (72mm) Outer Speed Control Type VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control Motor (electric) Velineon® 3500 Brushless Overall Drive Ratio 13.97 (stock, out-of-box) Differential Type Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip Gear Pitch 32 Chassis Structure/Material Molded Tub / Nylon Composite Drive System Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD Steering Dual-Bellcrank with Integrated Servo Saver Radio System TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-channel) with Traxxas Stability Management Body ProGraphix, Traxxas Stampede Top Speed 60+mph* Skill Level 1 **Battery Tray Dimensions 142mm x 48.5mm x 23mm, 25mm
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Stampede 4X4 VXL TSM 67086-4 Manual - DE
- Stampede 4X4 VXL TSM 67086-4 Manual - EN
- Stampede 4X4 VXL TSM 67086-4 Manual - FR
- Stampede 4X4 VXL TSM 67086-4 Manual - SP
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock