The Traxxas TRX-6 1/10 6x6 Trail Crawler Truck with Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG Body and included TQi 2.4GHz Radio have been brought together to create an aggressive, adaptable and unique all-terrain vehicle. Traxxas has mastered the bold style and no-compromise approach of the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 with an officially licensed detailed scale replica built on the new TRX-6 platform. This brawny-yet-brainy off-road model features six drive wheels, three T-Lock remote-locking differentials, portal axles, high/low transmission, six aluminum long-travel shocks, and a true-to-scale body with brilliant LED lighting already equipped and ready to light up the trails.
- TRX-6, Ready-To-Drive® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
- (1) NiMH (4–7 cell) or LiPo (2s–3s) Batteries with TRX or iD Connector
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger
- AA Alkaline Batteries for the transmitter
Length: 25.61 inches (651 mm)
- SUPERIOR 6x6 DESIGN: A fully independent intermediate axle puts an extra set of driving wheels where you need them most to power over obstacles that would otherwise be impossible. 6-wheel drive also allows greater traction to attack steeper inclines and more grip over loose and rocky surfaces.
- EXCEPTIONAL BODY DETAIL: The TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 faithfully reproduces one of the most exclusive and recognizable all-terrain vehicles ever created. Chrome accents, molded trim, and finely detailed lighting elements highlight the rich metallic paint. Traxxas’ uncompromising attention to detail elevates the TRX-6 to the ultimate expression of beauty and brawn.
- FACTORY-EQUIPPED LED LIGHTING: Rugged and fully-waterproof, the preinstalled LED lighting blazes a path through the darkest night. Accurate scale details abound in the finely crafted headlights, taillights, and side marker lights. Even the roof visor is fitted with brilliant LED lighting. A dedicated power supply regulates the voltage for bright, consistent, and efficient lighting.
- INNOVATION: The TRX-6 defies physics with radically innovative technology combined with precision engineering to create a completely new breed of scale crawler.
- RADICAL CHASSIS DESIGN: The TRX-6 chassis obliterates the status quo with a unique extended wheelbase design and six drive wheels for unrivaled traction and extreme capability. Climb higher and drive harder with a revolutionary chassis that looks as good as it performs.
- DETAILS: The TRX-6’s extreme off-road capability lies in the technology beneath its rugged exterior.
Front Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm)
Weight: 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg)
Height: 10.78 inches (274 mm)
Wheelbase (to intermediate axle): 12.76 inches (324 mm)
Wheelbase (to rear axle): 17.87 inches (454 mm)
Approach Angle: 60°
Departure Angle: 55°
Breakover Angle: 58.93°
Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm)
Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H
Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm)
Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm)
Hex Size: 12 mm
Speed Control: XL-5 HV
Motor (electric): Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation
Transmission: 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting
Gear Pitch: 32P
Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking
Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 6WD
Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo
Servo: 2075X Metal Gear
Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
Skill Level: 1
Product VideosSingle-Piece Extended Frame Rails:
Designed exclusively for the TRX-6, thick 1.5 mm steel frame rails are formed from one solid piece for maximum strength.
Molded Wire Retainers:
The finer details matter so we incorporated wire retainers into the frame rails to provide a clean look and keep the wiring more secure from off-road hazards.
Dual-Fit Battery Tray:
TRX-6’s main battery tray accommodates a full-length LiPo for extended run times or smaller 1/16 scale Traxxas batteries. A hinged battery strap provides quick and secure battery mounting without pins to lose in the field. The innovative strap flips over to adjust for different height batteries. A secondary front-mounted battery tray accepts smaller 1/16 scale Traxxas batteries to position weight directly over the front axle for maximum climbing traction on technical climbs.
Tough floor pans integrate with the wheel wells to enhance the scale appearance and keep debris out of the chassis. The bright chrome dual exhaust attaches firmly to the frame and blends with the floor pans for an extra touch of scale detail.
Aluminum Scale Shocks:
Six oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks smooth out even the roughest trails. These silver-anodized aluminum shocks deliver silky-smooth damping and feature threaded bodies for easy ride height adjustment. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals.
Heavy-Duty Steel Links:
Thick 5 mm diameter lower steel links on all three axles feature tough, fully-captured heavy-duty rod ends with steel hollow balls for exceptional strength and durability. This is one rig that won’t strand you on the trail with a broken suspension link.
Precision Hex Hardware:
The TRX-6 uses tough hex hardware throughout for improved strength and easy servicing."
Part Number TRA88096-4-SILVER Scale 1/10 Kit Type No Battery Length 25.61 inches (651 mm) Front Track 9.78 inches (249 mm) Rear Track 9.78 inches (249 mm) Ground Clearance 3.14 inches (80 mm) Weight 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg) Height 10.78 inches (274 mm) Wheelbase (to intermediate axle) 12.76 inches (324 mm) Wheelbase (to rear axle) 17.87 inches (454 mm) Approach Angle 60° Departure Angle 55° Breakover Angle 58.93° Front Shock Length 3.54 inches (90 mm) Rear Shock Length 3.54 inches (90 mm) Battery Tray 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H Front Wheels 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm) Rear Wheels 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm) Front Tires 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm) Rear Tires 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm) Hex Size 12 mm Speed Control XL-5 HV Motor (electric) Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation Transmission 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting Gear Pitch 32P Differential Type 4 Gear, Remote Locking Chassis Structure / Material Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers Brake Type Electronic “Hill Hold” Drive System Shaft-Driven 6WD Steering Chassis Mounted Servo Servo 2075X Metal Gear Transmitter TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter Receiver 6533 Skill Level 1
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!