It's the only way to describe it. Combine the extreme power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with the incredible Traxxas Jato® and the results will leave you speechless. Stunning, jaw-dropping acceleration and face-distorting top speed propel Jato performance into the stratosphere. It's a power packed combination for excitement we couldn't resist. Bury the throttle and 60mph flies by in a mere 4.2 seconds. Top speed is over 65mph! 2nd gear wheelies? You bet! The integrated wheelie bar is included!
Jato 3.3's serious two-speed muscle power blows away typical purpose-built on-road cars, yet its suspension is versatile enough to take on the harsh realities of real-world pavement. Expansion joints, rocks, and even jumps are no problem for Jato's class-leading suspension travel. The big sticky Anaconda™ 2.8" treads and adjustable sway bars give Jato 3.3 tight, streetwise reflexes that don't require a mirror-smooth race course. When the pavement ends, Jato just keeps going. Its race-truck heritage gives it superior off-road capability. If you want to get serious at the dirt track, a simple tire change and Jato's TRX 3.3 Racing Engine belts out more muscle than most tracks can even hold.
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with Traxxas Stability Management
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Telemetry Sensors
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Jato 3.3 2-Speed Nitro-Powered 2WD 1/10 Stadium Truck with TQI and TSM
Length: 16.53" (420mm)
- Best-in-class acceleration, 0-60mph in less than 4.2 seconds!
- Best-in-class top speed, 65+ mph!
- The TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine provides extreme power, brutal speed, and furious wheelie action.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Stability Management®
- Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver ( tra6518 ) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Resonator™ blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe is engineered with precision to enhance the performance of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine.
- Front & rear sway bars provide superior handling and stability.
- Super-sticky 2.8-inch Anaconda™ performance tires deliver asphalt-hugging street traction.
- So fast, that the included wheelie bar is mandatory.
- Incredible body graphics match the performance and speed of Jato 3.3.
- Best in class suspension travel, 12mm more than other 2WD racing trucks!
- Adjustable internal two-speed allows unmatched acceleration and top speed without compromise.
- Sealed gearbox protects the two-speed and other sensitive transmission components from dirt and rocks.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differential is fully tunable with standard silicone differential oils. Ball differentials simply can't compete for tunability, efficiency and reliability.
- Our engineers went to extreme lengths to develop the unique bellcrank steering system geometry that completely eliminates bump steer. An integrated servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Revo®-style Torque-Control™ slipper clutch uses semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- The semi-metallic brake disk provides smooth stopping power and virtually eliminates fade caused by heat build-up.
- The Traxxas EZ-Start® incorporates our latest revision of component and design technology to assure the most reliable operation. It is the only starting system to provide true, one-handed push-button engine starting. On-board diagnostics instantly troubleshoot any potential starting problems. EZ-Start is the safest and easiest starting system available.
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- The low-profile 75cc fuel tank is mounted in the center of the chassis to promote superior chassis balance and handling dynamics.
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is mounted in the middle of the chassis allowing near perfect side-to-side weight distribution.
- Double-shear connections are used on critical suspension linkage to prevent separation in a collision.
- True constant-velocity U-joint driveshafts use rubber seals to maintain smooth, trouble-free performance. These operate at the most extreme deflection angles and allow for the most suspension travel. Optional metal constant velocity driveshafts are available that reduce rotating mass for racing conditions.
- Tough, 3mm thick 6061 aluminum chassis plate is fully countersunk on the bottom, including the engine mounting screws.
- Removable roll hoop helps protect critical chassis components and serves as a convenient carry handle.
- Precision GTR™ (Revo®-style) shocks with composite bodies provide smooth, consistent damping performance. Threaded shock bodies allow precise ride height adjustment.
- Integrated "buggy style" dirt guards join with the body to form a tightly sealed barrier against dirt and rocks.
- Enclosed radio box protects sensitive electronics from dirt and fuel spills.
- Jato's exclusive 2-position receiver battery mounting (mid and rear) provides additional tuning options.
- Precision metric hex hardware is used throughout.
- Jato offers full suspension adjustability including caster, camber, toe, anti-squat, ride height, weight bias, and roll-center
- Quick-Start quide included.
Front Track: 12.87" (327mm)
Rear Track: 13.00" (330mm)
Weight (no fuel): 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA in rear + wheelie bar)
Height (overall): 5.70" (145mm)
Wheelbase: 11.22" Long (285mm); 11.14" Short (283mm)
Wheel Diameter: 2.85" (72.4mm)
Tire Diameter: 4.13"(105mm)
Front Tires: Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm)
Rear Tires: Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm)
Front Wheels: 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome
Rear Wheels: 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome
Front Shock Length: 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum
Rear Shock Length: 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 9.77:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 7.29:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Pitch: 32 (0.8 Module)
Steering: Bellcrank w/ Integrated Servo Saver
Transmission: Auto Two-Speed
Differential Type: Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
Chassis Type: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel) with Traxxas Stability Management® and Traxxas Link Wireless Module
Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM, Battery Voltage, and Engine Temperature
Charger: Traxxas 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
Engine (fuel-powered): TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start®
Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
Top Speed: 65+mph
Skill Level: 5
Product VideosTraxxas Stability Management®:
Traxxas Stability Management TSM® makes it possible to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into Traxxas models by making it much easier to control the vehicle on common slippery surfaces such as loose dirt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead fullthrottle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain the vehicle’s line, then hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep Traxxas trucks arrow straight until they come to a complete stop. Traxxas TSM gives all the benefits modern electronic stabilization has to offer without intruding on driving fun or introducing unexpected side effects that can be found on other systems such as drastically reduced turning radius, braking assistance that times out (quits), throttle restrictions, and an overall disconnected driving feel. Traxxas engineers developed superior tuning algorithms that run on high-speed, precision electronic components to create a system that works invisibly, in the background, without ever limiting throttle. TSM can be fine tuned (or turned off) for different surfaces by simply adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter, or by adjusting the slider in the Traxxas Link app. The result is driving faster, with more ease, and having more fun. In fact, the driver may not even realize how much TSM is helping until it is turned off and their driving skills are tested without it!
Factory-Installed Telemetry Sensors:
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. When you equip your model with optional telemetry sensors, the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy setup and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named and saved to compare, review, and share with friends.
Resonator™blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe:
The Traxxas Resonator aluminum tuned pipe is precision engineered and dyno tested to optimize the power output of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. The result is linear power output that delivers searing acceleration and top speed.
Front and Rear Sway Bars:
The front and rear sway bars make sure that the Jato 3.3 maintains the most stability possible, by reducing body roll and sway. Additionally, the sway bars improve cornering traction, and transitional steering response. They are fully adjustable with three different bar weights to tune for maximum cornering speed.
The Jato 3.3 comes with an integrated stock wheelie bar because the horsepower of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine makes it mandatory equipment! The broad linear power output of the 3.3 engine delivers wheels-up power at almost any speed, making the Jato 3.3 one furiously fun wheelie machine.
Multi-Color ProGraphix™ Body:
Available in red, blue, yellow, and red-yellow, Jato has a sleek, low, aerodynamic body that's needed to maintain stability at its 65+mph top speed. The bold graphics look fast standing still. The rear wing is there to stay with countersunk aluminum hardware to maintain a smooth finish and unmatched strength.
Sealed Limited Slip Differential:
The sealed limited slip gear differential can be precisely tuned with lighter or heavier lube for maximizing rear traction and cornering performance. Superior silicone-seals are used for reliable sealing. Unlike a ball differential, Jato's sealed-gear differential never slips or wanders out of adjustment, and it is virtually maintenance free. It's definitely the best solution for the demands of a high-performance truck like Jato. You get all the benefits of an adjustable limited slip differential without all the maintenance hassle of a ball diff. Jato's transmission design provides easy access to the differential. Just remove four screws and the rear cover and there it is. Trackside tuning is fast and easy.
Class-Leading Suspension Travel:
One of the keys to Jato's superior handling characteristics is class-leading suspension travel. If the suspension bottoms out or runs out of travel it can no longer do its job and control is severely diminished. Jato's super long suspension arms reach out to deliver up to 12mm more travel than typical 2WD racing trucks. More travel means increased stability, more control, and better handling over rough terrain. Jump higher, go farther and let Jato's suspension do the work.
Precision Close-Ratio Two-Speed Transmission:
Jato raises the bar by being the first 2WD nitro racing truck to offer an autoshifting, close-ratio 2-speed that is fully enclosed, sealed, and completely integrated with the transmission. Class-leading acceleration is combined with class-leading top speed, all without any performance compromise. The shift point is adjustable to maximize Jato's acceleration potential. A drop-in single speed option is also available. The transmission is light and compact with a low rotating mass internal assembly for quick, high-revving performance.
Low-Profile Fuel Tank:
The low-profile 75cc fuel tank design provides more consistent fuel pressure and flow as the fuel level in the tank changes. It's baffled and sumped to prevent sloshing and fuel starvation, and a built-in bronze sintered filter keeps clean fuel flowing. Rubber mounts isolate engine vibrations to prevent foaming. The integrated pull handle allows fast easy fuel stops that don't require lifting or removing the body. A unique integrated spill guard directs fuel spillage to the ground, away from the chassis.
Integrated Dual Position Power System:
On most 2WD nitro trucks it seems like incorporating the batteries to power the radio system is an afterthought in the design process. Jato has thoughtfully integrated the battery placement into the design of the truck. Only Jato has two options for battery placement; mid placement in the center of the chassis or the more traditional rear placement behind the rear shock tower. Battery placement becomes another tuning tool in your arsenal to either enhance rear traction or promote more positive steering. Jato can accept AA dry cells or rechargeable receiver packs. If you use a rechargeable pack such as the Traxxas RX Power system, a handy charge jack has been built into the chassis top plate.
Part Number TRA55077-3-REDX Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type RTR Length 16.53" (420mm) Front Track 12.87" (327mm) Rear Track 13.00" (330mm) Weight (no fuel) 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA in rear + wheelie bar) Height (overall) 5.70" (145mm) Wheelbase 11.22" Long (285mm); 11.14" Short (283mm) Wheel Diameter 2.85" (72.4mm) Tire Diameter 4.13"(105mm) Front Tires Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm) Rear Tires Anaconda™ 4.1 Inches (105mm) Front Wheels 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome Rear Wheels 2.8" All-Star™ Mirror-Chrome Front Shock Length 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum Rear Shock Length 3.43" (87mm), GTR™ Aluminum Gear Ratio (1st Gear) 9.77:1 (total gear reduction) Gear Ratio (2nd Gear) 7.29:1 (total gear reduction) Gear Pitch 32 (0.8 Module) Steering Bellcrank w/ Integrated Servo Saver Transmission Auto Two-Speed Differential Type Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed Drive System Shaft-Driven 2WD Chassis Type 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum Radio System TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel) with Traxxas Stability Management® and Traxxas Link Wireless Module Telemetry Equipped with Speed, RPM, Battery Voltage, and Engine Temperature Charger Traxxas 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger Engine (fuel-powered) TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start® Brake Type Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads Fuel Tank Capacity 75cc Top Speed 65+mph Skill Level 5
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- ManualsPart ListsExploded Views
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock