OverviewAward winning series with two wheel drive and high traction
Champions by design.
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated’s signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.1 continues this theme. The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1D now has an all-new Lay Back Stealth® transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control. Both cars have new features, including an easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper assembly, while the setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Motor and ESC
- Pinion Gear
- Tires and Wheels
- Paint for body
- Radio System
- Easy-access gear differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth® transmission for lower and forward
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard height
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower
- shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- Front and rear anti-roll bars limit chassis roll for increased
- corner speed
- Battery strap allows the use of optional turnbuckle-based
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hex and front axle with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- JConcepts® B6 clear body and wing included
- Steel chassis weight
Wheelbase: 277-279mm: (10.91-10.98")
*Final length, width and weight will vary with the
actual electronics and tires used to complete the
RC10B6.1 Team Kit.
Part Number ASC90020 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type Unassembled Kit Scale 1:10 Power Electric Length Varies* Width Varies* Weight Varies* Wheelbase 277-279mm: (10.91-10.98") Assembly Kit* Drive 2WD Internal Gear Ratio 2.6:1
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!