OverviewHit the trails with confidence with the all-new Enduro Trail Truck!
At the heart of the Enduro is our revolutionary Stealth(R) X gearbox. Although the exterior appears to have a conventional 3-gear transmission look, the inside is far from conventional.
The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently from the front drive across three levels:
- Stock (with 27T and 53T gears, above) overdrives the front end 5.7%.
- Option 1 (with 28T and 52T gears, below left) provides a one-to-one drive ratio front to rear.
- Option 2 (with 26T and 54T gears, below right) overdrives the front end 11.83%.
- Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful power will not be an issue.
We relocated the steering link assembly from the conventional location to behind the axle (BTA). This feature greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle.
Finally, the Enduro Trail Truck with Sendero body comes ready for adventure right out of the box, with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics.
- (1) Element RC 1/10 Enduro Trail Truck, Sendero RTR with:
- (1) Reedy 16-turn, 5-slot brushed crawler motor (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power SC400X electronic speed controller with T-plug connector (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power high-torque 1320MG metal-gear servo (installed)
- (1) XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio
- (1) Product Manual
- 7.4V – 11.1V LiPo with "shorty" or "standard" battery dimensions
- Battery charger (for the battery type chosen above)
- (4) AA Batteries for radio
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Adjustable front track bar
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Enclosed receiver box
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable width rock sliders
- Two battery boxes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable body posts
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Adjustable rear shock mount positions
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Metal idler gears
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
Ball Bearings: Yes
Batteries: 2S-3S LiPo Shorty with T-plug connector (sold separately)
Body: Trinned and painted polycarbonate
Charger: 2S LiPo compatible (sold separately)
Chassis: Stamped steel rails
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Final Drive Ratio: Varies
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Internal Gear Ratio: Varies
Motor Type: 16-turn, 5-slot brushed
Radio: 3-channel 2.4GHz
Servos: High-torque metal gear steering servo
Shock Type: Oil-filled aluminum body
Speed Control: LiPo low voltage cutoff, T-plug battery connector
Tire Compound: Soft
Tire Tread: Grabber X3 off-road
Vehicle Type: Desert trail truck
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm Hex
Wheel Type: Method 701 Trail Series beadlock
Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
Width: VariesBTA Steering & Aluminum Steering Plates:
Behind-the-axle steering provides better approach angles, more clearance, and a cleaner look. Bolt-on aluminum steering plates allow for more adjustment, strength, and future modification for the user
Reedy Power Crawler Motor:
The new Reedy Power 5-slot 16-turn brushed crawler motor provides ample torque with a smooth power delivery. This allows for slow, precise acceleration while maintaing consistent power over rough terrain and obstacles.
Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies:
90mm threaded aluminum shocks keep the vehicle stable on the trail and retain oil in the roughest terrain.
Integrated Servo Winch Mount:
Mounting a winch directly to the chassis is the strongest and most reliable spot. Positioned alongside the steering servo for overall chassis balance and weight distribution.
Radio & Servo:
The XP130 2.4GHz, 3-channel radio and receiver together with a Reedy Power 1320MG Metal Gear, water resistant servo pushing out 173oz-in (12.5kg-cm) of torque at 6V is the pwerfect setup for keeping the Enduro under control on the trail
Reedy Power Electronic Speed Control (ESC):
The water resistant SC400X brushed ESC is specifically programmed for crawling with proportional forward/reverse, dual auxiliary power output leads, LiPo low-voltage cutoff protections, and a T-plug connector.
Part Number ASC40100 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type No Battery Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required Ball Bearings Yes Batteries 2S-3S LiPo Shorty with T-plug connector (sold separately) Body Trinned and painted polycarbonate Charger 2S LiPo compatible (sold separately) Chassis Stamped steel rails Completion Level Ready-To-Run Drivetrain 4WD Shaft Drive Final Drive Ratio Varies Gear Pitch 48-Pitch Internal Gear Ratio Varies Motor Type 16-turn, 5-slot brushed Radio 3-channel 2.4GHz Servos High-torque metal gear steering servo Shock Type Oil-filled aluminum body Size/Scale 1/10 Speed Control LiPo low voltage cutoff, T-plug battery connector Tire Compound Soft Tire Tread Grabber X3 off-road Vehicle Type Desert trail truck Water-Resistant Yes Wheel Hex Size 12mm Hex Wheel Type Method 701 Trail Series beadlock Wheelbase 12.3" (313mm) Width Varies
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!