This TAMIYA high-performance rear-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the main frame split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 210mm (S), 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
- 2-Channel Radio
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger
- body set.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases, S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
- Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
- Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
- Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
- Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
- Comes with new front suspension mounts (0 degrees) and hub carriers (2 degrees) for a total caster angle of 2 degrees.
- Compatible with M-06 Chassis bodies.
- Compatible with M-07 Concept Hop-Up Option parts such as Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Skid Angle Adjustment) ( TAM54787 ), Aluminum Rear Uprights ( TAM54781 ) and Low-Friction King Pin Pipes (TAM54813).
Bearings: Includes full ball bearings
Body Material: Not Included
Chassis Material: FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: M-08
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
Drive Type: 2WD
Shock Damper: CVA Oil Filled
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Part Number TAM58669 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 2WD Kit Type Unassembled Kit Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes Bearings Includes full ball bearings Body Material Not Included Chassis Material FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Chassis Type M-08 Construction Type Assembly Kit Differential Type Gear-Type (Oil-Filled) Drive Type 2WD Scale 1/10 Shock Damper CVA Oil Filled Suspension 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone Terrain Use On-Road
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!