Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the SR515 receiver delivers superb range and response, especially in noisy RF environments where a solid 2.4GHz link is crucial. Not only is the 2.4ghz link solid, this model also implements our lightning fast 5.5ms frame rate, providing a quicker , low-latency connection for the pro-level enthusiast.
The SR515 also features a new, modern case design that is small, streamlined, and ready for nearly any RC application. The case also features added antenna support and an integrated antenna tube slot for seamlessly easy installation.
No more bind plugs! Instead, an easy-to-use bind button is used to enter the bind mode. Plus, while binding, you have the choice of SmartSafe™ as well as preset ‘Gas’ failsafe options. All combined, Spektrum gives drivers more features in an affordable receiver, so you can drive with confidence.
Antenna Length: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Streamlined design in a compact and lightweight hard-case
- Bind-button eliminates the need for a bind plug
- SmartSafe™ Failsafe and Preset "Gas Mode" Failsafe options
- Outstanding range and 5.5ms capable DSMR technology
- Ideal for nearly any surface RC model
- Compact Design
- The SR515 is capable of being placed in very small and tight builds. We eliminated un-needed angles to streamline the receiver casing and to make installation easier than ever before. The case also features added antenna support and an integrated antenna tube slot for those custom models that do not provide a route for the antenna installation.
- Bind Button
- New technology eliminates the need for the old bind plug. With The SR515 a top-located button makes binding more convenient than ever while two bind-sequence options make the process simpler by allowing you to bind while powering up or after receiver power is connected.
- Gas Mode Failsafe
- Built into The SR515 is our newest failsafe mode for surface applications, Gas Mode Failsafe. Easyily selectable during binding, Gas Mode allows users to preset the failsafe position of all available channels. Additionally drivers can utilize SmartSafe ™ failsafe which drops throttle to the lowest point and holds the last known command on the rest of the available channels.
Bind Method: Bind Button
Data Port: No
Height: 0.53 in (13.6 mm)
Input Voltage: 3.5-9.6 V
Length: 1.28 in (32.7 mm)
Number of Receivers: 1
Type: Surface Receiver
Weight: 0.21 oz (6.0 g)
Width: 0.84 in (21.4 mm)
Part Number SPMSR515 Antenna Length 4.72 in (120 mm) Band 2.4GHz Bind Method Bind Button Channels 5 Data Port No Failsafe Yes Height 0.53 in (13.6 mm) Input Voltage 3.5-9.6 V Length 1.28 in (32.7 mm) Modulation DSMR/DSM2 Number of Receivers 1 Range Full Telemetry No Type Surface Receiver Water-Resistant No Weight 0.21 oz (6.0 g) Width 0.84 in (21.4 mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!