With its 200W power, improved user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on either the IC3® or IC5® integrated output port, the S1200 charger offers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the S1200 charger. Use it together with Smart G1 or G2 batteries and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger's screen counts down the time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Balancing Smart G2 batteries is just as simple. The S1200 charger will balance your Smart G2 LiPo packs through the same, single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
The S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger's updated interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger's firmware so you always have the latest version. The S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
- (1) S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Product Manual
Amp Meter: Yes
- Delivers 200W power for charging
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — no separate adapters required to charge different Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Compact size and sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
Application: RC model battery charger
Battery Balance Connector: JST-XH
Battery Temperature Monitoring: Yes
Charge Protection Circuitry: Yes
Discharge: 0.1 - 1.5A (10W Max)
Display: 2.4" 320 x 240 IPS LCD
Hard Case: Yes
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
Integrated Balancing: Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter
Maximum Charge Rate: 15.0A
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 10W
Normal/Standard Charge Current: 0.1 - 15.0A, adjustable in 0.1A increments
Number of Cells: 1 - 6S Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe, 1 - 16S NiCd/NiMH, 1 - 12S Pb
Output Connector: IC3 and IC5 selectable
Over Current Protection: Yes
PC Connectivity: Yes
Peak Detection: Yes
Product Height: 4.1" (104 mm)
Product Length: 5.7" (145 mm)
Product Weight: 2.2lbs (1015g)
Product Width: 5.7" (145 mm)
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Safety Timer: Yes
Selectable Charge Rate: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Software Updates: Yes
Thermal Protection: Yes
Voltage Meter: Yes
Product VideosSELECT IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT:
The Spektrum™ S1200 Smart G2 AC Charger includes IC3® and IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3® or IC5® port and then charge your battery with up to 200W power. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead is required.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE:
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S1200 G2 AC charger includes an updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, a new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.
CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK:
In real time, a clock on the S1200 G2 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
IMPROVED CASE DESIGN:
The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.
Part Number SPMXC2020 Amp Meter Yes Application RC model battery charger Battery Balance Connector JST-XH Battery Temperature Monitoring Yes Charge Protection Circuitry Yes Discharge 0.1 - 1.5A (10W Max) Display 2.4" 320 x 240 IPS LCD Hard Case Yes Input Voltage 100-240V AC Integrated Balancing Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter Maximum Charge Rate 15.0A Maximum Continuous Discharge Current 10W Normal/Standard Charge Current 0.1 - 15.0A, adjustable in 0.1A increments Number of Cells 1 - 6S Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe, 1 - 16S NiCd/NiMH, 1 - 12S Pb Output Connector IC3 and IC5 selectable Over Current Protection Yes PC Connectivity Yes Peak Detection Yes Product Height 4.1" (104 mm) Product Length 5.7" (145 mm) Product Weight 2.2lbs (1015g) Product Width 5.7" (145 mm) Programmable Yes Reverse Polarity Protection Yes Safety Timer Yes Selectable Charge Rate Yes Short Circuit Protection Yes Software Updates Yes Technology Smart Thermal Protection Yes Voltage Meter Yes
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!