With up to 200W power per channel or 380W on one channel for fast charging, plus the ability to charge batteries on either the IC3® or IC5® integrated output ports, the S2200 charger delivers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. The S2200 charger works with virtually any RC battery and is backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors. Use it together with Smart G1 or G2 batteries and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger's screen counts down the time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Balancing Smart G2 batteries is just as simple. The S2200 charger will balance your Smart G2 LiPo packs through the same, single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
The S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger's updated, improved user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger's firmware so you always have the latest version. The S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
- (1) S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Manual
Amp Meter: Yes
- Up to 200W power per channel or 380W on one channel for fast charging
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — eliminating the need for a separate IC3® or IC5® adapter to charge Spektrum Smart batteries
- Large, 2.8" display screen
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
Application: RC Model Battery Charger
Battery Balance Connector: JST_XH
Battery Temperature Monitoring: Yes
Charge Protection Circuitry: Yes
Cooling Method: Fan
Discharge: 0.1 - 1.5A
Display: 2.8" LCD
Hard Case: Yes
Input Voltage: 100 - 240V AC
Integrated Balancing: Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter
Low Input Voltage Protection: Yes
Maximum Charge Rate: 20A
Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate: 1.5A
Normal/Standard Charge Rate: 0.1 - 20.0A
Number of Cells: 1 - 6S LiPo, LiIon, LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH, NiCd, 1-12 cell Pb
Output: 2 x 200W, or 380W on one channel
Output Connector: IC3 and IC5 selectable
Over Current Protection: Yes
PC Connectivity: Yes
Peak Detection: Yes
Product Height: 4.13" (105 mm)
Product Length: 5.7" (145 mm)
Product Weight: 37.7oz (1070g)
Product Width: 5.67" (144 mm)
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Safety Timer: Yes
Selectable Charge Rate: Yes
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Software Updates: Yes
Thermal Protection: Yes
Voltage Meter: Yes
Product VideosSELECT IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT SELECT IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT:
The Spektrum™ S2200 Smart G2 AC Charger includes IC3® and IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3® or IC5® port and then charge your battery — at up to 200W power per channel or 380W on one channel for fast charging. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection. No separate balance lead is required.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE IMPROVED USER INTERFACE:
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S2200 G2 AC charger includes a large, 2.8" display and updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools — plus non-slip, easy to use buttons. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, a new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.
CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK:
In real time, a clock on the S2200 G2 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
IMPROVED CASE DESIGN IMPROVED CASE DESIGN:
The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.
Part Number SPMXC2010 Supported Chemistries LiPo Input Source AC Amp Meter Yes Application RC Model Battery Charger Battery Balance Connector JST_XH Battery Temperature Monitoring Yes Charge Protection Circuitry Yes Cooling Method Fan Discharge 0.1 - 1.5A Display 2.8" LCD Hard Case Yes Input Voltage 100 - 240V AC Integrated Balancing Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter Low Input Voltage Protection Yes Maximum Charge Rate 20A Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate 1.5A Normal/Standard Charge Rate 0.1 - 20.0A Number of Cells 1 - 6S LiPo, LiIon, LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH, NiCd, 1-12 cell Pb Output 2 x 200W, or 380W on one channel Output Connector IC3 and IC5 selectable Over Current Protection Yes PC Connectivity Yes Peak Detection Yes Product Height 4.13" (105 mm) Product Length 5.7" (145 mm) Product Weight 37.7oz (1070g) Product Width 5.67" (144 mm) Programmable Yes Reverse Polarity Protection Yes Safety Timer Yes Selectable Charge Rate Yes Short Circuit Protection Yes Software Updates Yes Technology Smart Thermal Protection Yes Voltage Meter Yes
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!