The Spektrum iX12 is an intelligent 12-channel radio system matched with a powerful combination of features and next-level connectivity. Groundbreaking yet comfortably familiar, RC pilots of all aircraft types can use the iX12 to out fly everything in its class.
Based on popular team-pilot recommendations and customer feedback, the iX12 has been persistently engineered to have the most optimized feel possible. The weight distribution and ergonomics of the iX12 have been optimized to fit a wide range of pilot needs. The result is a sense of balance, comfort and functionality that perfectly complement the speed and precision of DSMX® technology.
ONG RANGE RF MODULE SUPPORT
Go further with the iX12 when you explore what the integrated auxiliary serial port has to offer. It’s a next-level link that lets you accessorize the iX12 transmitter with a compatible long range RF system (adapter, SPMA3090 required) such as Team Black Sheep Crossfire protocol technology (sold separately) that gives you low latency performance and secondary frequency convenience.
TOUCHSCREEN WITH ANDROID-POWERED INTERFACE
"Tap" into the iX12's programming - litterally! Its 4-inch, full-color, easy-to-read monitor delivers crisp, clear detail that includes state-of-the-art touchscreen technology so that navigation is simple. And, because the interface is a fully functional Android system with a dedicated quad-core processor, it will work with an evolving list of apps from the Google Play store.
When connected to Wi-Fi, the iX12 gets even smarter. Spektrum AirWare™ Touch app update-alerts are automatic, plus you can download model setups and add third-party apps. Listen to music on Spotify or Pandora directly from your radio or even update your Facebook status just before you fly.
The iX12 can connect with just about any Bluetooth device. Use wireless earbuds to hear voice alerts privately, or pair a set of speakers and listen to music. A wide range of other device uses are possible including file sharing, photo sharing and more.
INCLUDES AR9030T TELEMETRY RECEIVER
With the AR9030T, no sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. The AR9030T is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It includes built-in telemetry connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. The 11ms frame rate capable iX12 allows the AR9030T to deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance aircraft like 3D helis and airplanes. Two DSMX remote receivers are included so you can take advantage of patented Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology for outstanding signal diversity strength that eliminates the possibility of reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- AR9030T TELEMETRY RECEIVER
- 12 fully proportional channels at 2048 resolution
- 4-inch color screen with Multi-Touch technology
- Android interface with a dedicated quad-core processor
- Intuitive Spektrum™ AirWare Touch programming app
- Compatible with Spektrum AirWare firmware G2 model setups
- Industry-leading Spektrum DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Plug and play TBS Crossfire CRSF long-range technology compatible
- WiFi connectivity and convenience
- Easy access to updates, apps and the Internet
- Bluetooth connectivity for compatible devices
- Customizable audio events with WAV and MP3 support
- Programmable text-to-speech voice alerts
- Voice alerts over speaker, headphones or Bluetooth
- Integrated telemetry support delivers critical real-time data
- Wireless trainer link for instruction and flight simulation
- Built-in 2.4GHz diversity antennas for the most robust signal link possible
- Fast 11ms frame rate with compatible receivers
- Superb ergonomics based on user feedback
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- 250-model internal memory, plus SD card expansion
- AR9030T telemetry receiver included
- Rechargeable 6,000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery pack
- Convenient Micro-USB charging and connectivity
Frame Rate: 11/22 Ms
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Rate Positions: 3 POS
Receiver: AR9030T 9 CH Air Telemetry Receiver
SD Card/Airware Capable: Yes
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 3.7V 1S 6000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
Type: Advanced computer
Part Number SPM12000 Band 2.4GHz Channels 12 Frame Rate 11/22 Ms Model Memory 250 Modes User Selectable Mode 1-4 Modulation DSMX Range Full Rate Positions 3 POS Receiver AR9030T 9 CH Air Telemetry Receiver Resolution 2048 SD Card/Airware Capable Yes Telemetry Integrated Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type 3.7V 1S 6000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Type Advanced computer
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- ManualsOther Documents
- Works With