Slot.it Porsche 956LH No.47 Boss, Le Mans 1984. Driven by Jurgen Lassig, George Fouche, and John Graham.
- High detail
- Fitted with quality Slot.it racing parts
- Aluminium rear wheels
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Easy to upgrade car setup using Slot.it tuning parts
- Displayed in a clear case with Slot.it packaging
- Compatible with Scalextric and other brands of 1/32 track systems
Front Track: 62mm
Rear Track: 62mm
Motor: V12/4 23,000rpm
Motor Mount: Inline
Front Wheels: Plastic 15.8x8.2
Rear Wheels: Aluminium 16.5x8.2
Front Tires: Rubber 1159C1
Rear Tires: Rubber 1167C1
Part Number SICA02I Scale 1/32 Body Plastic Length 146mm Height 32mm Wheelbase 84mm Front Track 62mm Rear Track 62mm Weight 67g Magnet Yes Motor V12/4 23,000rpm Motor Mount Inline Drivetrain 2WD Pinion/Gear 9/28 Front Wheels Plastic 15.8x8.2 Rear Wheels Aluminium 16.5x8.2 Front Tires Rubber 1159C1 Rear Tires Rubber 1167C1 Lights No
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!