Specially designed for measuring the KV value, RPM, current drawn, motor timing, vibration noise level and checking the function of hall effect sensors of a brushless motor. It comes with a 2x 16 character LCD that is able to display real time measuring values of either sensor or sensor-less brushless motor.
- (1) Brushless Motor Analyzer
- (3) Motor Cables
- (1) Motor Sensor Cable
- (1) DC Input Power Cable w/Banana Connector
- (1) DC Input Power Cable w/Tamiya Connector
- (1) Instruction Manual
- KV / VOLT / RPM / AMP
- KV (RPM per Volt): Show the rotor RPM/Volt at a certain throttle power level.
- U (VOLT): Show the input voltage to motor checker.
- RPM (Revolution Per Minutes): Show the rotor revolution at a certain throttle power level.
- I (AMP): Show the current drawn by the motor at a certain throttle power level.
- Average Motor Timing
- MOTOR TIMING: Physical endbell timing, usually between 0 and 70 degrees, requires tools to rotate the sensor board.
- Phase A, B and C Sensor Timing
- Phase A, B and C Sensor Timing: Show the actual timing of three sensor elements.
- Noise Level
- NOISE LEVEL: Poor assembly motor, inferior bearing and unbalanced rotor can generate a vibration. Whenever a motor in air vibrates, it causes compression waves in the air. These waves move away from the motor as sound or noise. Vibration noise of motor is adverse the Performance of motor. By measuring the noise level of motors, you can select the less noise motor. The decibel (dB) is a logarithmic unit used to express noise level in this motor analyzer.
Part Number SKY-500020
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!