OverviewPre-Assembled Chassis Kit
The Gen8 PACK comes fully assembled and is ready for your own body, wheels, tires, and electronics. Many scale crawler enthusiasts modify their rigs right from the start and choose their own specific brand of electronics, their desired body and more who what better way to customize the rig you want than with a fully assembled chassis including portal axles.
- Your choice of:
- radio system
- wheels, tires
- ADJUSTABILITY FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE:
- Easily adjust your wheelbase from 312-336mm (12.2”-13.2”).
- Adjust the suspension with the aluminum threaded shocks. Each corner of the chassis has 9 mounting holes to allow you to fine tune the suspension for your particular needs.
- PORTAL AXLES:
- Portal axles give more ground clearance without needing bigger tires. On the Gen8 P.A.C.K., more of the gear reduction happens in the portal axles, which means less torque twist in the body than with a traditional axle.
- INNOVATION & DURABILITY:
- Worry less with an over built transmission and transfer case featuring massive Mod 1 gears. Designed for the worst rocks and most grueling conditions. Sealed pinion and spur eliminates the worry of getting rocks and debris getting caught where they shouldn’t and ending your day early. Adjust your gearing to fit most motor and driving styles with easy fitment of 9T to 23T pinion gears allowing gear ratios of 28.12 to 71.85.
- Innovative dual design slipper clutch. With the Redcat racing Gen8 P.A.C.K. you no longer have to over tighten your slipper clutch just to lock the drivetrain. Simply remove the two slipper pads and springs and reassemble and enjoy a completely locked drivetrain.
- PRECISION STEERING:
- Chassis mounted sterring servo with panhard bar (*Steering servo - Not Included)
- Proper Ackermann steering angle - Up to 47 degree total steering angle
Part Number RERGEN8-PACK Scale 1/10 Kit Type Unassembled Kit
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!