This is a pair of Raid 2.8" Removable Hex Wheels. Introducing a true next generation 2.8” wheel design from Pro-Line - the Raid 2.8” Removable Hex Wheel for all 2.8” tires! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4x4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires (6335-00 Replacement Hexes) or even upgrading your wheels to 17mm wheel hexes (6336-00 Sold Separately) for extreme use! These new Raid 2.8” wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line’s unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for bashers everywhere!
The Raid wheels feature a detailed 10-spoke design that recreates the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels with the strength and durability to match the bold look. Molded-in bead-loc detail only adds to the realism. These wheels are proudly Made by Us in the USA and are destined to change the wheel game forever! Get your new Raid 2.8” Removable Hex wheels today!
- (2) Raid 2.8” Black 6x30 Removable Hex Wheels
- (2ea) 6x30 to 12mm Hex Adapters (Narrow & Wide)
- (12) M3x12mm long SHCS hardware
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged Hexes or Upgrade to 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line’s 6x30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Fits on:
- Stampede 2wd
- Stampede 4x4
- Rustler 2wd
- Rustler 4x4
- JATO Rear
Part Number PRO2774-03
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!