This is a pair of Prism 2.0 Buggy Rear Carpet Tires. Introducing the all-new Prism 2.0 Carpet Buggy Rear race tire! The Prism 2.0 features even more Ultra-Sharp Prism-shaped Pins when compared to the original for longer lasting tread and more consistent performance. The Prism 2.0 features a new lower profile tire carcass shape that lowers your car's center of gravity for improved corner speed. The Prism pins are positioned with the knife edge pointed front to back and side to side for maximum grip and stay sharp even as they wear down. The new tire also features directional side tread so you can tune the performance of your tires to the current track conditions. You can choose to mount the standard Prism pins on the outside for more aggressive grip, or you can mount the vertical side pins to the outside for more forgiving grip. The Prism 2.0 tire is another leap forward in the hot carpet racing scene; be the first with the fastest carpet tire yet - Pro-Line's Prism 2.0!
Height: 3.25" (83mm)
- Even More Ultra-Sharp Prism Shaped Pins that Stick to the Carpet
- Low Profile Tire Shape = Faster Lap Times
- Long Lasting & Super Consistent Performance
- Directional Side Tread – Choose between More or Less Aggressive
- Available in both Z3 and Z4 Carpet Compound
- Combine with Pro-Line's Front Carpet Tires for an Unbeatable Combination
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Width: 1.58" (40mm)
Part Number PRO8277-103 Height 3.25" (83mm) Width 1.58" (40mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!