This is a pair of Prime Stadium Truck Tires. Many indoor off-road race tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line's all-new Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full "slick" tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line's Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional "slick" tire to spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground "slick" tire and makes the Prime tire have the maximum performance right out of the package.
Don't settle for anything less than Prime Performance with Pro-Line's new Prime tire for Stadium Trucks!
- (2) Prime T Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
Height: 3.87" (98mm)
- Unique Tire Grooves for Added Traction and Stability
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where "slick" Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of the Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Save Time: No need to grind
- Fits 2.2" Stadium Truck Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Width: 2.08" (53mm)
Part Number PRO8247-03 Wheel Fits 2.2" SCT [Front / Rear] Height 3.87" (98mm) Width 2.08" (53mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!