This is a pair of Hoosier Drag Front Tires. Fully licensed by Hoosier, these Pro-Line Hoosier Drag 2.2" 2wd Front tires were specifically made for no-prep Drag racing! Hoosier is well-known for their success in full-scale drag racing. Now you can have your very own set of scale Hoosier Drag Slicks for your no-prep drag racing machine! The Hoosier Drag Front tires not only look amazingly Scale, they perform just like the full-size tires, so you can have realistic style and performance on your SC Drag car. And just like the full-size Hoosier tires, these Drag Slicks proudly display White Hoosier Logos on the sidewall! These tires are available in Pro-Line's Soft, yet very durable S3 compound or the more stable MC clay compound and fit 2.2" 2wd Buggy Front Wheels and Pomona Drag Wheels. The Hoosier Drag Front tire and every other tire that Pro-Line makes is proudly Made in the USA. Get maximum grip so you can be faster than your racing buddies with Pro-Line's all-new Hoosier Drag Front tires!
- (2) Hoosier Drag Front 2.2" Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
Height: 3.18" (81mm)
- Officially Licensed Hoosier Drag Slick Tire Design
- White Hoosier Logos Proudly Displayed on Sidewall
- Exact Scale Detail
- Specifically Made for No-prep Drag Racing
- Combine with the Hoosier Drag Slick Rear Tires to Complete the Look
- Available in Soft S3 Compound or the More Stable MC Clay Compound
- Soft, Re-usable and Water-proof Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- For use with 2WD Front Buggy Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Width: 1.05" (27mm)
Part Number PRO10158-17 Height 3.18" (81mm) Width 1.05" (27mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!