This is a 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser Clear Body for 12.8” your Traxxas® TRX-4®. Toyota fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser! Pro-Line brings one of the most iconic 4x4 vehicles of all time to 1/10 scale with exacting scale details and performance enhancements that will please any scale adventurer.
This single piece Pro-Line body is very light for a lower center of gravity and improved crawling performance and is designed to drop right onto the stock 12.8" wheelbase TRX-4®. Window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film and fully licensed detailed stickers are included to finish off the look. Raise the bar and get your own Pro-Line 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for 12.8” Crawler now!
Body is sold clear and is shown painted for advertising purposes only.
Length: 19" (483mm)
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Officially Licensed 1965 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
- Exacting Scale Details and Performance Enhancements
- Very Light for Lower Center of Gravity
- Improved Crawling Performance
- Direct Fit Onto the 12.8" Wheelbase TRX-4®
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Four steps to Trail Ready:
- 1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
- 2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- 3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- 4. Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
Width: 8.5" (216mm)
Height: 7.25" (184mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8" (325mm)
Part Number PRO3508-00 Scale 1/10 Length 19" (483mm) Width 8.5" (216mm) Height 7.25" (184mm) Wheelbase 12.8" (325mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!