Originally released in 2001, the Wave Chopper 2.0 features modern RC technology and performance. A redesigned rudder, stern tube and motor mount in the 1/6th hull, and an updated rider figure are combined with the latest RC components to take this model into the next generation.
Optimal torque from the G14L water cooled 550 class motor works perfectly with the large capacity Kyosho Speed House KA60-91W speed controller to deliver crisp acceleration and racy performance while reducing heat loss. Styrene floats provide buoyancy that make the hull unsinkable, even if it is not completely waterproof. The hull and rider are pre-assembled, so all you need to do is install four AA batteries (sold separately) into the transmitter, charge the included NiMH battery, and mount the rider figure to get this model fully ready to run.
- Fully assembled hull
- Syncro KT231P+ transmitter
- Injection molded boat stand
- Pre painted figure
- Hex wrenches 1.5 & 2.5mm
- Spanner 4.0 & 5.5mm
- Antenna tube
- 7.2V 2200 mAh Ni-MH battery and USB delta peak charger
- PVC tape for waterproofing
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- Kick up rudder protects both the rudder and hull from unexpected contact and delivers smooth turning performance
- Built in water intake channels water into the cooling jacket on the motor for effective cooling
- Optimal angle of the stern tube along the bottom of the hull reduces drive resistance allowing the fully submerged propeller to generate quick and smooth acceleration
- Pre-installed 550 class G14L motor is fitted with a water cooling system to prevent heat loss
- High rigidity suspended motor mount maximizes drive efficiency and easy maintenance
- 7.2V 2200mah battery and USB delte peak charger are included with the pre-assembled hull and 2.4ghz transmitter
Weight: 1,600g approx.
ESC: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W
Motor: 550-class G14L motor with water-cooling jacket
Battery: 7.2V-2200mAh NiMH
Compatible battery size: 148x52x30mm or less (LxWxH)
Charger: Ni-MH battery dedicated USB charger
Propeller: D31xP1.4 (Polycarbonate)
Maximum speed: 24km/h approx.
Operation time: 5 min approx.
Part Number KYO40211T1 Kit Type RTR Length 595mm Width 220mm Height 350mm Weight 1,600g approx. Transmitter KT-231P+ ESC KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W Servo KS4031-06W Motor 550-class G14L motor with water-cooling jacket Battery 7.2V-2200mAh NiMH Compatible battery size 148x52x30mm or less (LxWxH) Charger Ni-MH battery dedicated USB charger Propeller D31xP1.4 (Polycarbonate) Maximum speed 24km/h approx. Operation time 5 min approx.
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!