The existing MINI-Z has installed receiver, servo and ESC by one controlled PCB unit. But the MR-03EVO N-MM2 4100KV chassis set has a separate receiver unit. By installing a receiver unit depending on your transmitter, it allows for using Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters.
Further, by installing a CPU which controls servo function only, it improved internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The control program provides the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed a maximum of 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 (4100KV) brushless motor features easy-to-drive power characteristics and longer runtime. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made.
- MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
Length: 4.63 in. (117.7mm)
- MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV).
- Optional I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with full ball bearings.
- Separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
Width: 2.76-2.99 in. (70-76mm)
Height: 1.38 in. (35mm)
Wheelbase: 3.70 in. (94.0mm) (LL)
Tread: Front: 61.5-63.0mm / Rear: 61.5-63.0mm
Motor Mount: MM2
Tires (Front/Rear) 25 x 8.5mm (sold separately) / 25 x 8.5-11mm (sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 4.76 oz. (135g) (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 41 (4100KV)
Part Number KYO32794 Kit Type Unassembled Kit Length 4.63 in. (117.7mm) Width 2.76-2.99 in. (70-76mm) Height 1.38 in. (35mm) Wheelbase 3.70 in. (94.0mm) (LL) Tread Front: 61.5-63.0mm / Rear: 61.5-63.0mm Motor Mount MM2 Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1 Weight 4.76 oz. (135g) (approx.) Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 41 (4100KV)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!