OverviewDrift tires and a Readyset package!
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional KYOMZW431 gyro unit. The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume adjuster on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully kitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply install the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts may be required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
Wheelbase: 94mm (LL)
Tire(F/R): F8.5 mm +2.5 offset / F8.5 mm 0 offset(drift tires)
RC system: KT-531P FHSS
Motor: 130 class
Part Number KYO32614WR Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type RTR Length 161.0mm Width 72mm Height 52mm Wheelbase 94mm (LL) Tire(F/R) F8.5 mm +2.5 offset / F8.5 mm 0 offset(drift tires) Chassis MA-020-N RC system KT-531P FHSS Motor 130 class
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!