For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design provides excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the included body. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof ESC (forward/brake/reverse)
- Hex wrench
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02).
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability.
- Strap mounted battery allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearing equipped chassis reduces power loss throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
Tread (F/R): F:184mm / R:184mm
Tires (F/R): F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
Motor: 550 G14L
Part Number KYO34422T1 Scale 1/10 Kit Type No Battery Length 460mm Width 200mm Wheelbase 260mm Tread (F/R) F:184mm / R:184mm Tires (F/R) F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm Gear Ratio 6.5:1 Weight 1650g (approx.) R/C system Syncro KT-231P+ Motor 550 G14L
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!