This is a 1/12 scale EP Blizzard 2.0 readyset by Kyosho. Powered by two independent side-by-side motors, the transmission in the Blizzard 2.0 readyset delivers awesome power and free control so you can enjoy dominance over any terrain like only a true belted vehicle can deliver. With a suspension system equipped on all wheels, the Blizzard clears every challenge in its path including rocky obstacles, steep hill climbs and gravel or sand that would trap a machine with normal tires. Twin 370 motors and twin ESCs deliver forward, reverse, left/right turning and pivot (turns on the spot) . In addition, control of the blade arm with the transmitter adds another fascinating aspect to the Blizzard. For great fun in the sand or snow, the Blizzard can match your outdoor lifestyle and go wherever you want to go.
- Pre-assembled chassis with control linkages complete
- Complete printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C system
- Kyosho Speed House NiMH 2200 battery
- USB charger (Super plug type)
- Binding connector
- 1.5 hex wrench
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
Length: 14.4 in.
- New ESCs with standard type motor connectors are compatible with NiMH and LiPo batteries.
- Includes 2.4GHz KT-431S 4-channel stick transmitter and 6-channel KR-632 receiver.
- The radio box has more than enough room to fit both receiver and speed controller. The new design even allows the large capacity KA060-91W (No.82245) waterproof speed controller to be installed if desired.
- Includes Kyosho Speed House 2200mAh NiMH battery and USB charger that is compatible with NiMH/NiCd batteries only. Battery connector is 2P Super Plug.
Width: 12.6 in.
Height: 8.7 in.
Motor: 370 type x 2
ESC: KA-1571 ESC unit (S plug) X2
Battery: Kyosho Speed House NiMH 2200 battery
RC System: 2.4GHz 3-ch 1-servo
Part Number KYO34902 Scale 1/12 Kit Type RTR Length 14.4 in. Width 12.6 in. Height 8.7 in. Motor 370 type x 2 ESC KA-1571 ESC unit (S plug) X2 Battery Kyosho Speed House NiMH 2200 battery RC System 2.4GHz 3-ch 1-servo
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!