This is an E-Flite LiPo Battery, 3200mAh 20C 11.1V (3-cell) with EC3 Connector. For the EFL2725, EFL3100 , EFL3100E , EFL3180 , and EFL4800
E-flite High-Power Lithium Polymer batteries offer an excellent blend of weight, power and performance. Available in a wide variety of capacities and voltages, there’s a battery perfect for almost any application from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models, as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries used in RC applications. All instructions and warnings found on the inside of this card must be followed exactly. Mishandling of LiPo batteries can result in fire.
By handling, charging or using this LiPo battery you assume all risks associated with LiPo batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return this LiPo battery in new, unused condition to the place of purchase immediately.
- Capable of maximum continuous discharge rates up to 20C, placing this battery among the most powerful LiPo battery packs in its class
- Able to power even the highest performance models
- Equipped with balancing leads and connectors that are compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers*
- Equipped with E-flite® EC3 connector on main power leads
- Plug-and-play use with E-flite ESCs and chargers right out of the package
- *Please see instructions for more information
Discharge Rate: 20C
Battery Voltages: 11.1V (3-cell)
Connector Type: EC3
Part Number EFLB32003S Battery Chemistry LiPo Battery Voltage 11.1V (3-cell) Capacity mAh 3200mAh Discharge Rate 20C Connector Type EC3 Chemistry LiPo mAh 3200mAh Discharge Rate 20C Battery Voltages 11.1V (3-cell) Connector Type EC3
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Works With