For use only to convert a car to Scalextric Digital.
EasyFit Digital Plug
Most Scalextric cars produced from 2007 onwards will have, as standard, a socket on the car where the EasyFit Digital Plug is connected to convert the car for use on a SCALEXTRIC DIGITAL layout. C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
The conversion only requires a small screw-driver and takes less than sixty seconds to perform.
To Convert a DPR car
- Unscrew the panel on the base of the car and disconnect the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
- Connect the EasyFit Digital Plug to the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
- Replace the retaining screw to secure the EasyFit Digital Plug to the chassis.
- The EasyFit Digital Plug offer a 'plug and play' solution
- DPR Scalextric cars to be digitised in under sixty seconds.
- Each C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug can be transferred easily from one car to another.
- There is no need for a soldering iron or modelling expertise.
C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
To convert open-wheeled single-seat F1 style DPR Scalextric cars to Digital, use SCAC8516 F1 EasyFit Digital Plug.
Part Number SCAC8515
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!