The Castle Creations S-Bus 2 Telemetry Link will allow you to monitor the voltage of your onboard battery(s), motor RPM, and ESC temperature. Traditional radio systems just transmit signals to the receiver, but Telemetry-capable systems also send real-time data from your model back to your transmitter. The S.BUS2 Telemetry Link was developed based on communication protocol disclosed from Futaba for use with specific Futaba S.BUS2 radios and compatible Castle Creations ESCs. Telemetry data can be displayed on the transmitter screen, or notify you when a defined threshold is exceeded, (battery voltage, ESC temperature, etc.) you can configure a vibration or sound alert from the radio.
The Telemetry Link will not work if the ESC is programmed for Multirotor or External Governor Mode due to the higher PWM frequency.
Circuit board: 1.0" (25.4mm) x 0.44" (11mm)
- Why should I integrate Telemetry into my models?
- Telemetry has the potential not only to improve the safety of our models by monitoring battery voltages, ESC temperature, and other critical parameters, but it also creates other opportunities to get even more fun out of flying because it reduces the risk of “unknown” inevitable crashes. Think of the benefits to be had from alarms that will sound to warn you if your ESC is running hot or if your receiver battery is running unexpectedly low.
- Exactly how does the Castle Telemetry Link integrate into my models?
- First and foremost, review essential compatibility parameters in user guide, in resources tab above.
- Compatible Castle ESC: The ESC must have the ability to accept a bi-directional communication protocol that gives it the ability to transmit real-time telemetry feedback. This feature is called Link Live™ and needs to be enabled on compatible ESCs using Castle Link.
- Note: The Telemetry Link will not work if the ESC is programmed for Multirotor or External Governor modes due to the higher PWM frequency.
- Compatible Futaba S.BUS2 Radio: S.BUS2™ extends Futaba S.BUS™ and supports bidirectional communication. Compatible radios will support S.BUS2 protocol. It is also necessary to utilize a compatible Futaba® Telemetry Receiver. Click here to view the Futaba® Radio Compatibility Chart.
Overall dimensions: 5.25" (133mm) x 0.44" (11mm) including wires
Weight: 0.192 oz (5.44g) without wires
Part Number CSE010-0152-00 Circuit board 1.0" (25.4mm) x 0.44" (11mm) Overall dimensions 5.25" (133mm) x 0.44" (11mm) including wires Weight 0.192 oz (5.44g) without wires
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!