The Audi R8 LMS of the Australian Fitzgerald Racing team flies around the racetrack as fast as lightning with its 5.2-litre V10 induction engine capable of producing up to 585PS/576.99 hp. This racer was constructed according to the GT3 group rulebook. Power is transmitted to the rear wheels via a 6-gear sports gearbox with paddle shifters. The Audi R8 LMS "Fitzgerald Racing, No.2A" is an impressive, faithfully detailed reproduction with head, tail and brake lights. This Carrera car can be individually coded, it's digitally controllable and can also be used on a Carrera Exclusiv analogue set-up. Enjoy a pure and authentic racing atmosphere at home.
Not suitable for Banked Curves 1 and 2.
- Big Size: High-quality original detailed and tampo printed cars scale 1:24.
- Individually codable, digitally controlled cars.
- Cars compatible with Analog system.
- Most cars with front light (Xenon) and rear/brake light.
- Cars with polarity switch to change direction.
- Desirable collectible cars: LIMITED EDITIONS of 999 pieces worldwide.
Part Number COA32840
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!