Scale looks on the outside, genuine Axial gears on the inside! The SCX10 transmission received a design makeover with special attention paid towards aesthetics by mimicking a real transmission with a bell housing, oil pan and a 4X4 transfer case! And that’s just the beginning. By sitting the transfer case lower into the chassis and centering the driveshafts with the axle input housings, Axial has created a more efficient driveline with better driveshaft angles which puts less stress on moving parts. Better driveshaft angles coupled with hi-pinion axles IS scale realism backed with performance. Also includes full set of ball bearings and ALL METAL INTERNAL GEARS for strength and durability.
- Transfer case design helps keep the driveshafts centered and as low as possible in the chassis
- Final drive ratio range 33.69 – 54.15 with available spur - pinion gear combinations
- Comes with 56T spur gear and 15T pinion / 32-pitch for durability
- ALL METAL INTERNAL GEARS for strength and durability
- Final drive ratio (FDR) 40.44 with a range from 33.69 - 54.15 - Original SCX10 was 33.06
- Scale looks mimics a full size transmission and transfer case
Part Number AX31439
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!