Axial® unveils its first scale Ford body — an officially licensed, detailed 1955 Ford F-100 — as the topper for its latest trail performer featuring the SCX10™ II 4X4 chassis.
The SCX10™ II Ford F-100 delivers class-leading performance in a convenient, ready-to-run package. Only batteries and a charger are required. Authentic body details include a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed METHOD Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tires — plus a working spare — take the realism down to the road.
Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keep the action alive over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, rugged AR44™ axles, full ball bearings, and more, the SCX10™ II Ford F-100 keeps going when the going gets tough!
- (1) Axial® SCX10™ II 1955 Ford F-100 4WD Ready-to-Run
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) Axial® 35T 540-Size Brushed Motor
- (1) Product manual
- Battery pack with EC3 connector
- Battery charger
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial® SCX10™ II chassis
- Officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels provide durability and clean looks.
- Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires are molded in R30 compound for a superior grip.
- AR44™ front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- High pinion design adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability.
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Optimized gear ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs.
- Realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity.
- Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
- Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 32 x 44 x 147mm (3S 5000mAh) while improving weight distribution and center of gravity.
- Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel.
- Suspension and steering have strong steel links with large M4 rod ends for durability.
- Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale looks.
- Front suspension design nearly eliminates bump steer
- Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies allow you to tune the dampening rate.
- AX10™ transmission gearing overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing super high speed or competition-level crawling speed.
- Dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for increased surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power.
- 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a strengthened slider-floater tube which reduces flex and fatigue.
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity.
- Dynamite® AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable, yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH batteries.
Ball Bearings: Full set
Batteries: w/EC3 connector (sold separately)
Battery Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32 x 44 x 147mm)
Body: Trimmed and finished polycarbonate, vacuum formed interior
Brakes: Integral with electronic speed control
Charger: sold separately
Chassis: Steel C-channel
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: Bevel Gear 30T/8T
Drivetrain: 4WD Shaft Drive
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
Height: 9.6" (245mm)
Length: 19.25" (489mm)
Motor Size: 540
Motor Type: Brushed
Radio: Spektrum STX200
Servos: Spektrum S605 metal gear waterproof chassis mounted steering servo
Shock Type: Coil-over 2.5 - 3.5" (61-90mm) plastic body
Speed Control: Dynamite AE-5L 3S LiPo capable, w/LED light controller
Spur Gear: 56T
Suspension: Solid axle front and rear, 4-link design for rear
Tire Compound: S30
Tire Diameter: 4.6" (116.8mm)
Tire Tread: Maxxis Trepador
Track: Front and Rear, 9.1" (230mm) distance from outer edges of wheels measured side-to-side
Vehicle Type: Scale 4x4 crawler
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg)
Wheel Diameter: 1.9" (48mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 12mm Hex
Wheel Type: Injection molded
Wheel Width: 1.0" (25mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (313mm)
Width: 9.5" (241mm)
Product VideosAR44™ SINGLE PIECE AXLES:
AR44™ front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability. The pinion gear is 6mm above center, adding ground clearance and improving driveshaft angles. The high pinion design also increases surface contact for greater durability. Integrated C-hubs and lockouts offer optimized performance as well as improved ground clearance. Helical, metal cut internal gears and high-quality bearings are standard equipment.
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS:
The realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity. It’s held together with all hex hardware. Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance. Holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for wheelbase adjustments. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups, and the simplified design makes maintenance quick and easy.
MOLDED PLASTIC GRILLE AND SCALE DETAILS:
The front grille includes a replica, chrome-coated plastic Ford F-100 radiator and other classic scale details. Two white LEDs are preinstalled in the front mounted driving lights. Additional mounting holes are provided for headlights and turn signal markers. NOTE: Additional LEDs sold separately.
HINGED BODY SYSTEM:
The hinged body system puts on-board components in easy reach. You can access the battery and chassis by simply removing two body clips and swinging the body up.
1.9 METHOD HOLE WHEELS (SATIN CHROME):
Officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels offer durability and clean looks. The Hole features a simulated beadlock ring using a strategically placed under-cut on the wheel’s outer lip. It’s clean, simple and METHOD STRONG!
MAXXIS TREPADOR S30 TIRES:
The officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires are molded in S30 compound for a superior grip. Taller than Axial® Ripsaw 1.9 tires, they give you more ground clearance, bump absorption, and ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails.
35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT:
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go!
DYNAMITE® AE-5L ESC WITH DRAG BRAKE:
The Dynamite® AE-5L is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper.
LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights
Two LED lights included (white)
Convenient IC3™ plug lead
Jumper 1 provides a simple choice between LiPo or NiMH
Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings
Waterproof design with IC3™ plug / laser-etched heat sink
SPEKTRUM™ STX2® TRANSMITTER:
The STX2® 2-channel radio system offers many features of higher-end 2.4GHz radio systems like throttle/steering travel adjust and throttle limiting.
Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
Steering and throttle rate and trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
FHSS 2.4GHz protocol offers extended range and interference-free performance
AA batteries included
Part Number AXI03001T2 Scale 1/10 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type No Battery Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required Ball Bearings Full set Batteries w/EC3 connector (sold separately) Battery Dimensions 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32 x 44 x 147mm) Body Trimmed and finished polycarbonate, vacuum formed interior Brakes Integral with electronic speed control Charger sold separately Chassis Steel C-channel Completion Level Ready-To-Run Differential Bevel Gear 30T/8T Drivetrain 4WD Shaft Drive Gear Pitch 32-Pitch Ground Clearance 3.0" (77mm) Height 9.6" (245mm) Length 19.25" (489mm) Motor Size 540 Motor Type Brushed Pinion 13T Radio Spektrum STX200 Servos Spektrum S605 metal gear waterproof chassis mounted steering servo Shock Type Coil-over 2.5 - 3.5" (61-90mm) plastic body Size/Scale 1/10 Speed Control Dynamite AE-5L 3S LiPo capable, w/LED light controller Spur Gear 56T Suspension Solid axle front and rear, 4-link design for rear Tire Compound S30 Tire Diameter 4.6" (116.8mm) Tire Tread Maxxis Trepador Track Front and Rear, 9.1" (230mm) distance from outer edges of wheels measured side-to-side Vehicle Type Scale 4x4 crawler Water-Resistant Yes Weight 4.5lbs (2.04kg) Wheel Diameter 1.9" (48mm) Wheel Hex Size 12mm Hex Wheel Type Injection molded Wheel Width 1.0" (25mm) Wheelbase 12.3" (313mm) Width 9.5" (241mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!