Toyota and Audi go head to head in the 24 Hour Champions set from AFX. Two of the most impressive cars ever to compete at Le Mans, the Toyota TS040 and the Audi R18 bring staggering hybrid horsepower to the classic race.
Wonderfully efficient aerodynamically, both cars were a singular challenge for AFX when creating them in 1/64th scale. In fact, they are the most complex bodies we have ever made. The Audi has 15 full depth body openings – way more than we or anyone else has ever done.
With these stunning cars, 12 different track layouts to choose from, and an AFX Exclusive Photo Realistic Pit Building, you can recreate the excitement of Le Mans right in your home!
- 30 feet of the best track you can buy – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- (2) Mega G+ 1/64th scale slot cars
- (1) Tune-up Kit – Keep your cars running strong
- (1) 22 volt Tri-Power Pack – Compare to the 17 volts in other people’s sets
- (2) AFX120 Controllers – Upgraded for easy drivability
- (1) Photo Realistic Pit Building
- Beginner (8v): Stay on track about 95% of the time
- Intermediate (12v): Stay on track about 60% of the time
- Expert (22v): You’re on your own!
- MEGA G+ RACE SYSTEM:
- We wanted wheel to wheel racing, lap after lap, the feel of driving a real car. But we couldn’t do it by just changing the chassis. We had to create a whole new system…Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
- AFX Exclusive Tri-Power Pack:
- Adjustable power levels allow all drivers, regardless of skill, to get the most out of their race! Changing levels is as simple as flipping a switch. At full throttle through every turn you can expect the following:
- MEGA G+ CHASSIS:
- This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
Part Number AFX22004
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!