Perfect for tight spaces and small, lightweight aircraft, the TM1100 fly-by telemetry module transmits important flight information to aircraft telemetry compatible transmitters. The TM1100 module can provide important flight log information such as RF link performance and receiver battery pack voltage. It can also provide flight pack information, which could include the flight pack battery for electric-powered aircraft, or ignition batteries in gas engine-powered aircraft. When paired with an rpm sensor (available separately), the TM1100 telemetry module can provide rpm as well as temperature information.
- Transmits vital model feedback to the transmitter
- Small, compact and lightweight, perfect for small aircraft or helis
- Telemetry data at fly-by range (typically provides 300–400 foot range)
- Telemetry compatible with any DSMX® or DSM2® receiver, flight log data only available with data port compatible receivers
Part Number SPM9549
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Binding Telemetry with Power-Safe Receivers Instructions (48 KB)
- TM1100 Fly-by Telemetry Module Manual - English (614 KB)
- TM1100 Fly-by Telemetry Module Manual - French (603 KB)
- TM1100 Fly-by Telemetry Module Manual - German (611 KB)
- TM1100 Fly-by Telemetry Module Manual - Italian (594 KB)