Touchscreen Control Gives you quick and direct access to all of the charger's functions, significantly simpler to use than non-touchscreen balance chargers. Intelligent Maintenance Storage mode keeps your Li-ion/LiPo/LFP batteries in optimal condition when not in use. Cycle function refreshes your NiMH/NiCd batteries to deliver maximum performance. Graphical Display Power Lets you view your battery's charge/discharge characteristics in a graph, and shows the status of each cell at a glance. 100W High Output Allows up to 10A charging current / 5A discharge current. LiHV Capable Charges 1-6 cells LiHV(High Voltage Lithium Polymer) Specifications:
Dimensions: 5.51" x 5.91" x 2.2"
- Touch screen control gives you quick and direct access to all of the chargers functions
- 100W output allows up to 10A charging current and 5A discharge current
- Intelligent maintenance functions, storage mode keeps your LiIon/LiPoLFP batteries in optimal condition when not in use
- Digital power supply turns your charger intp a 90W DC power supply for a variety of electronic devices
Operating Voltage: DC 11~18 volts
Charge Power: 100 Watts
Discharge Power: Max. 20 Watts
NiCd/MH: 1~16 Cells
Pb Battery Voltage: 2~20V
Current Charge: 0.1 to 10.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1 to 5.0A
Part Number TEN03180 Supported Chemistries LiPo, LiFE, Li-Ion, LiHV, NiMH, NiCD Max Watts 100W Input Source AC, DC Dimensions 5.51" x 5.91" x 2.2" Weight 1.61lbs Operating Voltage DC 11~18 volts Charge Power 100 Watts Discharge Power Max. 20 Watts NiCd/MH 1~16 Cells Lilo/LiPO/LiFe 12-4.2v/cell Pb Battery Voltage 2~20V Current Charge 0.1 to 10.0A Discharge Current 0.1 to 5.0A
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!