The SPM4649T quad racing serial receiver offers full-range performance with integrated telemetry providing FPV racing enthusiasts with a serial receiver that can transmit vital telemetry data. Like SPM4648, the 4649T offers a 1-wire serial connection that is compatible with most flight controllers and an input for telemetry data such RPM, battery voltage and a whole lot more. Spektrum enthusiasts with telemetry capable transmitters such as the DX6, DX8, DX9 or DX18 can now receive on-demand telemetry data, and by using the voice functionality of compatible G2 transmitters, can have specific telemetry data outputted via the on-board audio system.
- Small size and lightweight design
- Works with most popular flight controllers
- Single line connection provides output to FC while receiving telemetry input from FC or battery
- Dual antennas for optimal range and RF performance
- Telemetry options include:
- - Provided directly from receiver
- - Flight log data
- - Battery voltage
- - RPM
- - Lap Timer
- - Provided by external device e.g.: Flight Controller
- -- Flight log if using more than 1 receiver
- -- Battery voltage
- -- RPM
- -- Lap Timer
- -- Current draw and total mAh consumption
- -- Temperature
- -- All other data the FC can send that we support such as GPS, accelerometer date, ESC data, etc...
Part Number SPM4649T
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Serial Telemetry Receiver Manual - English (197 KB)
- Serial Telemetry Receiver Manual - French (192 KB)
- Serial Telemetry Receiver Manual - German (194 KB)
- Serial Telemetry Receiver Manual - Italian (187 KB)
- Works With