OverviewThe Futaba 3PV is a super-fast system that's also a super value.
Hold the 3PV in your hand, and instantly feel how lightweight it is. Access the programming menu on the easy-to-read screen, and see how sophisticated it is. Experience the 3PV's super-fast response rate, and realize that you're in command of the system that can make a real difference on race day. You also get FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols, and you get it all plus a lot more at a very affordable price. Includes a high-voltage R203GF receiver that's an ideal match for brushless ESCs and digital servos.
- Futaba 3PV 3-Channel Transmitter
- 3-Channel R203GF Receiver
- Instruction Manual
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- FHSS/T-FHSS, S-FHSS protocols
- Large, easy to read programming screen
- Four wheel steering and brake mixing
- Model data copy
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) function
- R203GF 3-channel receiver is ideal for brushless ESCs and digital servos
- DT3 selection
- Throttle fail safe
- Steering and throttle trim
- Channel 4 trim
- Sub trim
- Steering dual rate adjustment
- Steering and throttle end point adjustment
- Channel 3 and 4 end point adjustment, and servo reversing
- Steering and throttle exponential
- Auto power off after ten minutes
- One year limited warranty through Hobby Services beginning at date of purchase
Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz band
Power Requirement: Four AA cells
Current Drain: 100mA or less
Transmission Antenna: Dipole (built in)
Communication Method: Two way T-FHSS,one way S-FHSS, FHSS operating system
R203GF Receiver, FUTL7603;
Dimensions: 1.54 x 0.91 x 0.33" (39 x 26 x 10mm)
Weight: 0.28oz (8g)
Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (shared with servo)
Battery Fail Safe Voltage: 3.8V*
Current Drain: 30mA at no signal
*Battery fail safe voltage is set for 4-cell NiCd/NiMH battery.
Battery F/S does not work properly when other type of battery is used
Antenna Length: 7.5" (190.5mm)
Part Number FUTK3201 Transmitting Frequency 2.4GHz band Power Requirement Four AA cells Current Drain 30mA at no signal Transmission Antenna Dipole (built in) Communication Method Two way T-FHSS,one way S-FHSS, FHSS operating system Dimensions 1.54 x 0.91 x 0.33" (39 x 26 x 10mm) Weight 0.28oz (8g) Operating Voltage 4.8 - 7.4V (shared with servo) Battery Fail Safe Voltage 3.8V* Antenna Length 7.5" (190.5mm)
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!