The Spektrum™ AR6260 full-range receiver is specifically designed for carbon fiber fuselage installations. Carbon fiber can create an RF shielding effect that significantly reduces signal range when using conventional receivers and antennas. The AR6260 features a special antenna design that overcomes these RF limitations by letting you route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside.
Antenna Length: 7.3 in (186mm)
- 6-channel receiver optimized for carbon fiber fuselage installations
- Narrow case design for sailplanes, hotliners and similar models
- Two 7-inch (186mm) coaxial antennas
- Two internal receivers for dual path diversity
- Preset failsafe on all channels
- QuickConnect™ technology
- 2048 resolution
- Telemetry capable
- Flight Log compatible
- Includes lightweight polycarbonate case (Total receiver weight with polycarbonate case: 8.4 grams (0.3 ounces))
Flight Log Compatible: Yes
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
Part Number SPMAR6260 Antenna Length 7.3 in (186mm) Band 2.4GHz Channels 6 Flight Log Compatible Yes Modulation DSMX Range Full Resolution 2048 Telemetry Yes Voltage Range 3.5-9.6V
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!