OverviewDesigned fast, designed tough
Reach extremes of 70+ mph with the ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 scale speed buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions! To give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, ARRMA® equips this new TYPHON™ speed buggy with powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics ably support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
New, low-drag buggy wheels arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR B tires. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass - all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A new "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
- ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 Speed Buggy RTR
- Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
- Product Manual
- Two 2S or 3S 50C LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- 4S or 6S 50C LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- Four AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminum servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
- High-speed, low-drag wing
- Strengthened wing mounts
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
MAX SPEED POSSIBLE: 70+mph / 112+km/h
BUILD STATUS: RTR
BUILD CONFIGURATION OPTIONS: Mid Motor
DRIVE TYPE: 4WD
VEHICLE TYPE: Buggy
LENGTH: 510mm / 20.08"
WHEELBASE: 328mm / 12.91"
RIDE HEIGHT: 27mm / 1.06"
FRONT WIDTH: 310mm / 12.2"
REAR WIDTH: 306mm / 12.05"
HEIGHT: 190mm / 7.48"
LOCKING DIFFS: No
NUMBER OF DIFFERENTIALS: 3
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 3.42kg / 7lbs 9oz
BATTERY MAX DIMENSIONS: 158x48x51mm / 6.22x1.89x2.01"
Part Number ARA106046 Scale 1/8 Drivetrain 4WD Kit Type RTR SCALE 1/8 MAX SPEED POSSIBLE 70+mph / 112+km/h BUILD STATUS RTR BUILD CONFIGURATION OPTIONS Mid Motor DRIVE TYPE 4WD VEHICLE TYPE Buggy SURFACE Off-road LENGTH 510mm / 20.08" WHEELBASE 328mm / 12.91" RIDE HEIGHT 27mm / 1.06" FRONT WIDTH 310mm / 12.2" REAR WIDTH 306mm / 12.05" HEIGHT 190mm / 7.48" LOCKING DIFFS No NUMBER OF DIFFERENTIALS 3 WEIGHT (NO BATTERY) 3.42kg / 7lbs 9oz BATTERY MAX DIMENSIONS 158x48x51mm / 6.22x1.89x2.01"
- Questions & Answers
- Must be logged in to ask a question.
Sort By:No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Part List
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock